1 deck; 1 warning!

INIVEA

hahah... gosh! .. dont you know what does "warning" mean... stay away from that deck! :)

<Roaring with laughter>

looks like we need to make the [size=+2]Warning[/size] much bigger and brighter, I don't think anyone is able to see it clearly.

Where's my glasses, I still can't see it, dang it. <pulls out the telescope>. lol

INIVEA

Blame it on INIVEA, she inspired me to inspire you to inspire me to inspire others to inspire us to know more about how we percieve the personality in a deck. :)

Im having a good time with every feedback. thanks INIVEA! :)

Whaaaa! no no, Blame it on the Gennie Krakken, he/she was the one that granted my "Wish". lol

Thats a LOT of inspiring going on here! :laugh:

Thank you both, Krakken AND INIVEA! :D

Your very welcome :)

No let's get on with it, and Humor me some more, Think of the Warning lables you get when you buy electronic devices, like TV's, it clearly states "Warning" not to open the backs. do you listen ?

earthair

Both Deva and Yeager should have the following warning-

WARNING
May contain nuts- in thongs.

INIVEA

Warning Lables

Here are some warning lables that you may apply to your post

1.'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after buying this tarot deck'
2. For use by trained personnel only
3. 'Do not use while sleeping'
4. Malfunction
5. Caution: Do not use near power lines (Tarot decks have their own energy source)
6. Caution: Risk of fire (This is if your inclined to burn the deck)
7. Not for children. Letters may be used to construct words, phrases and sentences that may be deemed offensive.
8. Objects in view are bigger and more frightening than they appear.
9. Safety goggles recommended
10. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, brain, and surrounding membranes.
11. Caution this tarot deck moves when used
12. Not for household use.

For best results, do not leave at the crime scene
All cups leaving this store, rather full or empty, must be paid for. (haha Suit of Cups)
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside (use this for adopting out the deck)
'Do not turn upside down'

and here is the best of the best

Before using, Read directions, cautions, and Warnings carefully. If you do not understand, or can not read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this ( Tarot Deck).

Krakken

Both Deva and Yeager should have the following warning-

WARNING
May contain nuts- in thongs.

Lol ... a warning about the sensual wicca tarot, its not sensual at all. And The answers are like...
.. "I did not have sex with that woman" :)

earthair

Liber-T

WARNING
Contains images of a graphic sexual nature which some viewers may find disturbing.

[said in a BBC announcer voice :D ]

HallowedNight

You´re my hero if you started your tarot adventures with that deck, Fantastical creatures tarot looks so complicated. cause undersstanding people is already complicated... now you need to understand mythicals and legendary creatures in order to do a reading... that´s a challenge!

thanks for your feedback. :)

Well, I've always been a sucker for mythical beings and creatures, so I knew a lot of the legends and whatnot already, which was really useful. But honestly, it's not that hard to learn with! Because there's so much symbolism, knowing a few of the littler things on each card really helps get to know the full meaning. c:

Also, to add to my original warning... This deck WILL NOT let you win at solitaire. :'P ((I played for two hours last night and only got close once.))

firedancer

Being new to Tarot, I would like to thank all for their contributions. I will now run for the nearest exit with flaming sneakers, screaming all the way should I ever see one of these decks mentioned.

Emily

Liber-T

WARNING
Contains images of a graphic sexual nature which some viewers may find disturbing.

[said in a BBC announcer voice :D ]

Well maybe the Liber T might need just a little sticker lol - Because once it charms you, there is no getting away :angel:

celticnoodle

Merry Christmas, look what Santa brought you, your so special })

Glad your enjoying my posts :)

Well, it's better to have none in your life, then one. Contact me anytime when your ready to adopt it out :D lol
:laugh: yeah, I only have one in my life--and that is ENOUGH!

The only downside to giving this gift to her, is that I won't be there to watch her opening it. I would LOVE to watch her open it and I could say to her, "When I saw this, I thought right away, "this is YOU!". :D

})