>>>Thank You Schiffer Publishing.....

Tarot dance

...So here I am tooling around on eBay and come across a deck I had never heard of...,

....I love finding decks I have never heard of it gives me a reason to get up in the mornings...

...The deck is Tarot in the Land of the Mystereum by Jordan Hoggard

....So with credit card in hand I quickly ordered a like new copy and when it got here I was very disappointed to find the deck was missing a card...there were only 77 cards...on further investigation I discovered it is that pesky Queen of Wands...(you know how demanding she can be when reversed)

....The person I purchased from on eBay was great...told me he had not realized and apologized and ask me to return the deck for a full refund...

...Instead, when I was checking out the book that came with the deck I just happen to notice the Schiffer Publishing CS phone number....

...So hear I go...one ringy-dingy, two ringy-dingy (if you're old enough you will get that little bit of humor...remember the early days of Lilly Tomalin as the phone operator Ernestine...)

...I told the lovely young lady that answered the phone of my deep and troubling dilemma and guess what....that was Wednesday morning....well today, Saturday, a new Queen of Wands was awaiting me in my mailbox...

...So know I get to enjoy getting to know this odd but beautiful new addition to my collection of tarot decks....

...Again, thank you Schiffer Publishing...

Disa

Oh, how wonderful!!! I :heart: happy endings :)

ram

Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alta

Good to hear, customer service is important