Well, YEAH....like this TAROT MUG

EmpyreanKnight

A date? :bugeyed:

You must have an interesting social life. :D

DND

Lol I meant that the $120 should pay for a nice dinner and maybe a movie and a nightcap and stuff, altho of course the date should be personable and interesting and hopefully attractive too. :laugh: Due to cost of living it'd go quite a long way even in our capital.

Altho I know of some guys who do get paid to be someone's date or as a plus-one for important events or maybe something more. ;) And no I'm not kidding.

greatdane

ahahahahahhaha

love the conversations this mug has inspired here.

THAT is one thing I LOVE about AT, you never know what direction a thread will go :)

THANKS ALL for making me smile reading your posts this morning!

DownUnderNZer

I know that that does happen and some of my friends, male and females from NZ and Australia, use to do it in Japan as extra income.

One male friend who was blonde and blue eyed and language savvy in Japanese quit after a short time because he got tired of being "molested" by one bored Japanese middle aged house wife that could not keep her hands off him. :D :D :D

But then it kind of happened to him when he went to a sex club in which this stunning 18 year old performed certain acts on her 70 plus Japanese boyfriend and NO ONE was allowed to touch her, but everyone could watch.

What mug title would suit that?

"You can watch me to your hearts content, but you cannot touch or talk to me!".

I want that MUG! :heart:

DND :)

Lol I meant that the $120 should pay for a nice dinner and maybe a movie and a nightcap and stuff, altho of course the date should be personable and interesting and hopefully attractive too. :laugh: Due to cost of living it'd go quite a long way even in our capital.

Altho I know of some guys who do get paid to be someone's date or as a plus-one for important events or maybe something more. ;) And no I'm not kidding.

Tanga

Dang it! I AM NOT BROWSING for any more tarot mugs! :joke:

I have one with the bottom section of the Thoth Tarot Temperance trump - so one sees the white lion and red eagle. It's my favourite in use presently. :heart:

greatdane

Since coffee is how I start my day, I love a mug that makes me smile and some of these definitely bring a smile to my face :).

I do wish I could get various images from various decks on mugs.

EmpyreanKnight

To be honest, I want one of those heat sensitive mugs. Initially, the picture is just of a normal boss figure sitting on his deck. As it fills with hot coffee it magically changes into The Emperor card from the RWS.

On the other side, a female exec can be seen talking to her phone. When the mug gets hot, she transforms into The Empress card. That would just be so neat, and you can even display it in your office without raising anyone's eyebrow (you'd have to use it in your cubicle or corner office tho).

What mug title would suit that?

"You can watch me to your hearts content, but you cannot touch or talk to me!".

I want that MUG! :heart:

DND :)

Lol that sounds neat too, DND. :p

greatdane

That WOULD be SO cool, EmpyreanKnight!

I like heat sensitive mugs as well. All kinds of possibilities for a great tarot mug!

Barleywine

I want one that says what my neighbor's 8-year-old granddaughter told her teacher last year (the young lady had social-adjustment issues and is now - of course - on mood-altering drugs):

"I think you should be quiet and go sit down."

I know the teacher; the advice was probably deserved. I'm trying to decide which tarot card would be cheeky enough to show this sentiment.

greatdane

AAAAHahahahahahahah Barleywine!

oh yes, please let us know which card you think would best reflect that statement :)