New Deck

Ahria

Hi there

I just did one card to see if I should carry on, I really want an honest opinion, so please be brutal.

This is just the idea I had....

Attachments

• Empress Small.jpg
    Empress Small.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 344

temperlyne

dear Ahria,

please do not depend on the opion of others to continue creating a deck! It is a very rewarding process and the goal should be to (imho) create a deck for yourself! If you feel the urge to do a deck than go ahead.
I like what you did with the empress, are you using pictures of people close to you? That would make the deck extra special.
Just keep them comming and use the inspiration that is given to you. And above all: enjoy the ride!

ciliegia

entelechy and splendor of maternity?:)
this is just i felt.

Don't worry,your deck would be so nice.

I was feeling anxious too,about my deck,but I would emancipate me from anxiety..

Good luck then.

Milfoil

Ahria - What a beautiful card.

I whole-heartedly agree with temperlyne, do this for you and if others like it - thats a bonus. You'll never please everybody but thats what gives us the fantastic diversity of decks that are available now.

Go for it . . . what a wonderful journey of discovery it must be to make your own deck . . . one day I just might join you. :)

FantasyWorld

It's a great card Ahria!!!

Follow your Heart;)

seneris

temperlyne said:
dear Ahria,
please do not depend on the opion of others to continue creating a deck! It is a very rewarding process and the goal should be to (imho) create a deck for yourself! If you feel the urge to do a deck than go ahead.(...)

And it helps you learn to understand the tarot more.
I recently finished a collage deck, just for myself, and it was very cool to do.

Ahria

Here is the next one the High Priestress.
Let me know what you guys think.

PS I have decided to do the deck just for myself :)

Attachments

• High Priestess.jpg
    High Priestess.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 243

Moongold

Ahria ~

Both cards are very beautiful. The have a kind of ethereal quality which is haunting. The Empress appears to be warm and vital energy which, if I'm correct, is a lovely way of seeing III Empress..

A different kind of energy surrounds High Priestess. Your vision seems to be around energy and colour. Beautiful.

Moongold

Ahria

Moongold said:
Ahria ~

Both cards are very beautiful. The have a kind of ethereal quality which is haunting. The Empress appears to be warm and vital energy which, if I'm correct, is a lovely way of seeing III Empress..

A different kind of energy surrounds High Priestess. Your vision seems to be around energy and colour. Beautiful.

Moongold

Thank you so much it means alot to me, and the ethereal, haunting quality is exactly what I was aiming for.

My vision is definatly around colour and energy, because thats how I love art the colour has to speak to me and it has to have energy.

Silverkitten

Ahria said:
Here is the next one the High Priestress.
Let me know what you guys think.

PS I have decided to do the deck just for myself :)

I'm happy for you Ahria, this will be a grand journey. But sad for me, as I would buy this deck should you publish it. I am in love with the ethereal, haunting feel of it. The way the color washes across the cards, they are beautiful, exquisite. Please do share with us as you complete more.
And enjoy the journey.

Blessings,
Donna