"Erotic" deck in the making.

Red_Ocean

I was browsing through the Tarot Deck Creations section of this forum, when I stumbled upon a deck being created, though I did not get to save the page and my computer shut off due to low battery. The deck was black and white and all I remember was that there was this teacher with a ruler she was taking the hierophant place and this man covered in spider webs looking at a candle. If I'm not mistaken it was suppose to be some erotic tarot deck. Can anyone link me to the section of it.

Alta

Not sure but did you try checking your browser History (cntrl H)? It might still be there.

Red_Ocean

Not sure but did you try checking your browser History (cntrl H)? It might still be there.

DARN!!! I should of checked my history, after I turned it back on I opened the browser and cleared everything since I'm having complication with my browser, clearing everything makes it run faster before I use it. *sight* Oh well, I'll keep looking.

Thanks Alta :)

Le Fanu

It's an S&M one. I know it! It's just been published. Majors only. Now to find it...

Le Fanu

No none of those. I saw it on Tarot Deck Creation. But good display of cards :D
I thought it was under advertisements as it is already out and available from the artists (I seem to remember it was by a couple), but just checked and couldn't see it.

Found it! This was the one I was thinking of...

(don't know if it was the one you were!)

And here's the thread I was thinking of! It was in Tarot Decks.

Eyebright

I think I know which one you are on about! Hang on whilst I try to find it!

Edit: Le Fanu has already found the one I was thinking of!

Red_Ocean

I thought it was under advertisements as it is already out and available from the artists (I seem to remember it was by a couple), but just checked and couldn't see it.

Found it! This was the one I was thinking of...

(don't know if it was the one you were!)

And here's the thread I was thinking of! It was in Tarot Decks.

It's not that one Le Faun. Close but it's not it. But very good art. :)

Red_Ocean

OK, I've founded, it called, "working title: Tarot Sexualis". Unfortunately, the pictures she posted could not be seen. I'll have to email her to see the progress of this deck.

Thanks for helping me out. :)