Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Motherpeace: Empress

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Motherpeace: Empress

The Motherpeace Empress represents the Great Mother. To quote from the book briefly, "She promises abundance, birth, growth, harmony, community and relationship." By the Great Mother, the Earth is meant but also we're to think of her as the spirit of relationship, motherhood, nurturing, having a romantic partner, cooking, cleaning---all the usual "mothering" things we do so well.

The book goes on to say, in the section for the meanings of this card, that when you get the Empress in a reading with this deck, you are probably coming into touch with your ancient sensual nature. Quoting:"The Empress rules through love, so let your heart lead the way, relax into your senses, let your sexuality flow."

The book goes on to say that the Empress represents "prosperity thinking" and the very real power of positive imagination. Getting this card in a spread urges us to open our hearts and embrace all that mothering entails---love, care-giving, motherhood, feathering our nests by using our artistic talents, etc. The card is reminding us that without the nurturing of a mother or a mother figure, nobody would survive on this planet
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Gwynydd 
Citizen

I really love the ancestral vibe of this (and many Motherpeace cards, actually!) card. I like that she is receptive, yet not completely so, if that makes sense. I definitely get the vibe of abundance, beauty, fertility and creativity here. But I also feel that there's a really important nod to the mothers and grandmothers who've come before us. When I think of myself as a mother, I consider myself linked to my mother, my aunties, my grandmothers, etc. Like a thread running through the generations.

This card also has that great nurturing theme which I really expect from a good Empress card
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.