Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

New edition of The Tarot of Prague for 2016!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Resident

athenafletcher 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
Just read on FB that the LE of the Tarot of Prague will be available again with a wooden box, instead of the previous cardboard one. I really hope there is a chance to order the wooden box separately...
Honestly, how could I miss this? I have Baba Studio's posts set to appear first on my News Feed!

Anyway, this is fantastic news! I wish they just did this in the first place, because I always wanted them to do the LE Tarot of Prague in a similar style to the LE Alice. I hope they can sell extra wooden boxes because I would love one for my copy of the LE ToP.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #551
Citizen

Essjay 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenafletcher View Post
Honestly, how could I miss this? I have Baba Studio's posts set to appear first on my News Feed!

Anyway, this is fantastic news! I wish they just did this in the first place, because I always wanted them to do the LE Tarot of Prague in a similar style to the LE Alice. I hope they can sell extra wooden boxes because I would love one for my copy of the LE ToP.
This didn't come up on my feed either! I didn't buy this last year so am excited at the chance to get it now.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #552
Resident

athenafletcher 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essjay View Post
This didn't come up on my feed either! I didn't buy this last year so am excited at the chance to get it now.
Looks like they plan to run extra wooden boxes at a specially low price for those who bought the LE the first time around after many people (me included) kept badgering them about it. Yay! I do hope it will look more like the Alice Tarot box than the Mythical Creatures box.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #553
Resident

SharonRA 
Resident

The special wooden box for my Prague (bought the deck last year) arrived last week and it is beautiful! The lovely folderover pouch created especially for the deck just shipped out, so waiting for that too. Then I'll have the entire 3rd ToP shebang: standard deck, LE deck with original paper box, wooden box, foldover pouch, shoulder pouch, companion book and the famous gorgeous scarf. Happy, happy girl!

ETA: Wanted to add that if I had to choose between the original printed box with Knight of Wands on the front and the new wooden box, that even despite the minor ripping (inside the box where you can't see, and still protects the cards fine) I'd choose the printed box. It feels more satiny luxurios and gorgeous, when compared to the box. Don't get me wrong! The wooden box is beautiful! The same box that was used for Mythical Creatures, I believe. Just personal preference though.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #554
Citizen

Bluefeet 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonRA View Post
ETA: Wanted to add that if I had to choose between the original printed box with Knight of Wands on the front and the new wooden box, that even despite the minor ripping (inside the box where you can't see, and still protects the cards fine) I'd choose the printed box. It feels more satiny luxurios and gorgeous, when compared to the box.
This! Love my printed box, mine is slightly crushed inside but I didn't even bother exchanging it for the wooden one.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #555
Resident

SharonRA 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefeet View Post
This! Love my printed box, mine is slightly crushed inside but I didn't even bother exchanging it for the wooden one.

The damage to the interior of my paper box was so slight that it certainly wasn't even worth a complaint, but I'm still delighted to have both printed and wooden box. Excited about receiving the special foldover pouch soon, it should be here before the end of the week.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #556

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.