The Key to the Kingdom

ZKEI

Bernice said:
Hi ZKEI :)

I've re-worded a couple of the meanings - not a lot different, but better worded. Had trouble with MS Office Word.

I don't think Tony Meeuwissen consciously created images & rhymes to fit with any particular playing card meanings. Maybe a case of 'fitting where it touches' like the Queen Hearts :).

The 9 Hearts in most systems try and keep it as the wish card - but not in this deck. And the King Hearts here is in a Royal Rage, chucking his bits in the Thames :laugh:.

But in the few readings I've done = great readers!

Bee :)

Thanks again for your sharing :)

Bernice

Just wondering, is anyone reading with these cards via the just the images?

Bee :)

Rhinemaiden

Hi Bee,

Thanks for pointing me to this thread... I d/l'ed your word doc and will look at it tonight...I am so loving the Key to the Kingdom... I feel like it's my private art gallery! :)

strings of life

Rhinemaiden said:
Hi Bee,

Thanks for pointing me to this thread... I d/l'ed your word doc and will look at it tonight...I am so loving the Key to the Kingdom... I feel like it's my private art gallery! :)
Isn't it striking? I love every single card and the backs * swoons *. This is a new one for me too.

gregory

I don't actually DO oracles but was just given this in trade - and I LOVE it. I don't know if I will read with it - but I do love it - and the book. (Running Press edition.) I am a huge fan of nursery rhymes, which may have something to do with it.

I imagine the puzzle has been won by now, but that I shall certainly try !

Belinda2

This is one of the decks I am looking for, I am sure I would like it a lot, it looks different.

gregory

Belinda2 said:
This is one of the decks I am looking for, I am sure I would like it a lot, it looks different.
Easy enough on amazon....

Belinda2

gregory said:
Easy enough on amazon....
Yes amazon sellers are a little bit better at emailing you back when you ask if it is just the book or the book and the cards, one just wishes that one did not need to ask. better than Alibris from my experience, I have tried a few times and have never had any luck and getting an email back.

Londubh

I purchased a copy of the Running Press edition (enabled by all you folks, thank you very much), it came while I was on vacation. I haven't had much time to spend with it, I just wanted to post that the card stock is fine and not sticky (I was nervous) in case anyone else was looking at buying.