Oracle X

dvorah ophir

hi PsychicLord

i remember you tried to intrest me in your oracle and at the time i was buisy-told you i will look and later forgot- sorry about that.
i have been folowing your thread about it - looks very intresting, reminds me a little psy cards.
am waiting forward for your site to open.will you be selling thrugh book depository as well as amazon.
will your site sell it directly?
much of it i still dont get but if i buy probebly understand more from the book?
dvorah

PsychicLord

dvorah

The website is now open, so hopefully you will learn more about the Oracle-X concept on there..... and yes, the decks can be purchased via the website.

dvorah ophir

thanks PsychicLord

wow i have to tell you - the site is amazing- i am so excited to start reading everything carfuly and at the spreads and the cards-great job to you and all whogot involve.
you know in a way i am happy i did not pay atention to the preperation- becouse i did not have to wait all that time.
now i have the ready thing just waiting for me to get it .
i think just from the quick look that i like it a lot.
you know another good thing- that you get to pick the cards that you get in the deck- many times i realy hate some of them right from the start- that is an amazing idea-
dvorah

PsychicLord

dvorah

I am glad you like the website.

Just to clarify your statement: 'that you get to pick the cards that you get in the deck'.......

All Oracle-X base deck contain a core 30 cards, with a further unique combination of 6 to make the overall 36 card count.

Owners of Oracle-X, can then, as you say, get to pick any additional cards that he or she might wish to add to their decks.

If someone does not like a particular card, and perhaps not too keen on it, they can swop it out, this facility is not available with most decks.

The very comprehensive range of cards which are due to be published over the forthcoming months will appeal to a very wide range of individuals - each for different reasons. One of the forthcoming 'series 2' images is hidden on the website..... for those who are eagle-eyed!

MareSaturni

Hi David,

The site is REALLY good! Wow! I'm impressed by it, and I have to admit the deck seems much more complex than I had first imagined. It'll certainly require some in-depth study.

How many cards exist at the moment? I meant, the total, not just the 36 you get in the set? I am just curious :)

Thank you!

Guiding Cauldron

Hi again everyone; nice to see your website up and running PL- I'm sure it will answer lots of questions that most people will have.

Now that I am feeling much better finally, I'll be discussing my personal viewpoints of the card discriptions/definaitions and how I view them for me. I won't give all the keyword correlations as there is a pamphlet that you get with your base deck that you can read up on when you get your own deck.

My Deck Card Images- My Corralations:

Mirror- What do you see? Mirror, mirror on the wall....personal evaluations

Hurdle- Overcoming obstacles, Jump for joy/accomplishment, achievments

Cliff- Looking down from on high, or in the depths below....basically highs or lows and where your vantage point currently is at.

Cavern- Within the womb, even in stillness there is activity, through darkness there is growth.

Labyrinth- As Above, so below; getting to the root of things, opposites.

Nest- cozy, security

Sanctuary- Protected, Higher guidance

Secret- My lips are sealed, keep things to yourself

Ancient- Ancestors, personal choices of worship and celebrations

Mentor- teacher, loving parental guidance

River- moving swiftly, allusion of calmness

Tree- Growth, centered, reaching out

Lover- Pollination/Pregnacy, working together for the beneft of the whole. Tending to each others needs diligently

Schedule- Personal agenda, direction

Family- Matriarch, extended circle of life

Luggage- with exuberance, boldly going forth, personal expiriences

Escape- gaining personal freedom, leaving when you choose

Dice- Let the good times roll, party!

Harvest- Emotions

Work- Providing for your household/yourself, working hard for yoru money.

Health- at a molecular/cellular level within you.

Dream- A dream is a wish your heart makes, make that dream a reality!

Friend- Providing compassion and understanding

Letter- Finality

Coins- unexpected abundance, pleasant surpirses

Signal- warning, be alert

Bridge- Putting in an effort can be worthwhile

Clown- childish behavior, uneducated thinking

Wheel- stable strength, structure, smoothness

Knight- Protect yourself, offer protection

Awareness- it makes sense

Glue- Strengthen

Laughter- Get involved, get yourself out there, get ready for the good times!

Desire- Emotions can blind you, entangled feelings

Pyrite- I always wanna say Pirate! lol Devil in disguise, something so nice can turn out to be so wrong! Devil may care attitude

Jasmine- Pure bliss.

On a side note I do hold to some of the definitions the creator has given as well, but these were my first on my own mindset thinkings regardeing the cards however silly or serious they may turn out to be :)

PsychicLord

It is really good to see GC's initial definitions!

GC has quickly grasped one of the key concepts of Oracle-X..... that once you have a copy - it is YOUR tool!

Images and keywords have different meanings to so many different people..... Oracle-X is a tool that allows you to join up the dots via the method that works intuitively for you (the owner).

Some card systems are so prescriptive, the study puts folk off. Or as I discovered whilst undertaking months of research...... folk give a fantasic reading (and as a consequence feel 'over the moon')..... but then they read the manual - and lose their new found confidence due to differences in interpretation. Some others have a tendancy to 'push' a certain religious view or other traditional view.

I set out to redress the balance, to create a tool that will grow with its owner that allows them to bring out their own personal thinking - and then be able to customise the tool as appropriate. I also desired to have an expandable deck, that could allow an owner to create their ultimate oracle deck - but without the need to buy a shedful of cards that were unwanted or unneeded.

As an Oracle-X owner adds more cards (remember this is optional!) they may discover that their original interpretation is now modified as two cards now allow deeper resolution....... exciting stuff eh?

Dusk Till Dawn

My Question is, if you order a base deck, you don't know which cards you get. So I can't choose any extra cards right away to save on shipping right?
Also how do we get the AT discount?

Guiding Cauldron

Thanks PL; thats one thing I do like about your deck; I really feel there is no right or wrong way to read and I am free to just be myself in my thinking. Like you said I dont see a certain pull in any direction to make me "think" a certain way :)

PsychicLord

Hi seeker*13*

A good question, just PM when you order, and I will ensure that the AT offer of worldwide P&P at £3.00 is applied.

If you order a base deck, and additional cards together to save shipping, not a problem.

One can choose additional cards at the same time, as I am able to ensure that the base deck will not cause any duplicate(s).