Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver

MoonGypsy

The latest update from Rootweaver's FB page is that the printer made a mistake and labeled the Key card as the Ring - this printing error will be corrected in about 6 days, and then she'll post the decks. So it won't be long now! :)

Thank goodness Mercury has gone direct, now...;) :heart:

Astraea

Andi/Rootweaver is now offering a mini Vintage Lenormand which can be added to existing orders for the standard deck for an additional $18 AUD (with no additional shipping fees), or separately for $21.50 AUD (includes $3.50 AUD for postage). If you want a mini deck but prefer not to message her through Facebook, you can e-mail her at aussie.graf@gmail.com. She'll send you a PayPal invoice.

There's a nice photo on Rootweaver's public Facebook page, showing a few of the mini cards next to their standard counterparts (it's the most recent entry): https://www.facebook.com/VintageLenormandByRootweaver

seven stars

Wow these are so beautiful! I love this!

December_Empress

Here's an update from Andi/Rootweaver:

"G'day, and thank you for starting this thread on the Vintage Lenormand. Thank you too 'December_Empress' for keeping readers informed on my behalf.

Due to demand I have decided to extend the 2nd edition by 100 more decks, effectively making the 2nd ed. approximately 60% sold out. I have also taken the plunge and printed a Mini version of the Vintage Lenormand. This little deck is my personal favourite. I am starting to think that Lennies are best served little ;

I am currently offering a bundle deal on the 2nd ed. and Mini decks. I can mail them together, saving buyers the postage on the Mini deck.

I have renewed my subscription to AT (just awaiting activation,) so please send me a private message on AT if you'd like to place an order. I look forward to hearing from you.

Here are details on the Vintage Lenormand deck/s:
2d ed. VL - $28.95
Intl Postage - $15.00
Mini VL - $18.00
Intl Postage - $3.50

Due to a printing error on the 'Key' card I have had to hold back on posting these decks. The printer has confirmed that my replacement cards are already on their way to me, and should be here within the next few days.

I prefer to personally repackage each deck, doing quality control as I go along. Each 2nd ed. deck will come with a sturdy clear plastic box, 2 incense cones, the 'LWB' (a folded sheet) a signed card and a 'Kangaroo Pouch.' The Mini decks will be sent in a small black velvet draw-string pouch."

Andi/Rootweaver
Creator: Vintage Lenormand

emmsma

Woohoo! Just ordered mine. :D

Oh happy day.

Rootweaver

Wonderful, thank you for your orders.

PS: The 2nd ed. deck comes with 2 (additional) alternative cards, The Bear and the Tower for no particular reason other than to set them slightly apart from the 1st edition.

xxx

MoonGypsy

Hi Rootweaver/Andi! Good to see you here! :)

i pre-paid for the 2nd edition VL in February, but i am finding i am also getting quite smitten with the mini...
Is there time for me to include one in my package? Are the mini's back from the printers, yet? i don't do facebook, so...:heart:

Blessings,
MoonGypsy in the USA )O(

ETA: i will send this note also via PM...:)

MoonGypsy

Rootweaver and i connected and i have paid for a mini to be added to my regular sized VL package! Yay! i am really looking forward to these beautiful decks!

MG xox

Rootweaver

Package Deal

FINAL CALL: I am posting out all 2nd ed. Vintage Lenormand & Mini Vintage Lenormand orders after Easter. If you'd like to take advantage of the current PACKAGE DEAL (2nd ed. & Mini posted together) you'll save $$ on postage.

See attached image of the 2nd ed. & Mini together.

Best wishes
Andi/Rootweaver

Attachments

• photo-45.jpg
    photo-45.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 111

Rootweaver

Wholesale/Bulk discount

Do you have a storefront, or would you like to place a group bulk order for Vintage Lenormand 2nd ed. plus Mini deck? Contact me for wholesale prices. Bulk orders = massive savings on decks & postage! Limited offer.

Attachments

• photo-48.jpg
    photo-48.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 100