What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Samweiss

I just purchased my first oracle decks, Gods & Titans and it's sister deck Goddesses & Sirens. Looking forward using these. I'm especially keen on checking the companion books, I've heard good things about them.

firedancer

I'm tracking my package now and will be until it arrives. :)

Ogham The Celtic Oracle Deck and Book Set

firedancer

Update, they lost my deck and nobody seems willing to find it. :(

I am supposed to receive another deck tomorrow, not the same one, but am not holding my breath as I don't look good in blue. LOL

desertrat

Imagine my surprise when I ran across a Fairy oracle that I'd never heard of before on Ebay - the Fairy Pack (published in 2003). Gasp. I immediately snatched this one up. I could only afford a used deck, but the cards are in excellent condition, so I am quite delighted. :D

MysticMoonlight

'The Faeries Oracle' by Brian Froud

Just ordered it, so excited! And now the wait begins...hurry Mr. Postman!

Lil Red

Oracle of Visions

I finally ordered Oracle of Visions :D

MysticMoonlight

Whispers of Love Oracle deck should be here by early next week! :)

Onion Budgie

I'm still waiting for my Mystical Kipper deck to be shipped to me. Looking forward to using it!

HighPriestess

I really like the look of these, so I ordered a set! :) I'm just a bit confused about the deck's name. The etsy listing says "Spirit Elements Oracle Cards", but the LWB in the picture says "Animal Elements Oracle Cards"? Well, I'll see how they're named when they get here.

And I also ordered Cheryl Richardson's Grace Cards. I really need something sappy and uplifting right now, and they seem to fit the bill.

I just bought a deck but I put the Spirit Elements on my wishlist.

I am waiting for Attuned: A Moon Cycle Deck.