Lenormand Decks you have and Never Read with

greatdane

OK, I have nothing on this list. Not a mega collection and I read quite often and so read with them all, some more than others, but I have read with them all.

Anyone have a deck they've had awhile, they just don't feel interested in reading with? And why?

conurelover

I got the Mystical Lenormand by Caitlin Matthews when I started with Lenormand because it was recommended that the accompanying book was great for beginners. It's true. The book was great. After I got a second Lenormand I never took it back out to use it. I think it's because the cards are small.

I use the other ones though. I only have 5.

Laura Borealis

Lenormand Revolution. I just have never been moved to read with it. Maybe it's too misty, or too tied to its theme? I suppose I should sell it on, but it's pretty and it doesn't take up much space.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/lenormand-revolution/

(edited with the "why" part of the question, and a link :) )

greatdane

conurelover and Laura Borealis...

Those are two I don't have, so thank you for sharing.
Both are cool looking decks. I admit, Conurelover, that the size of the image of the card is important to me and I also don't like a lot going on, so when there is more border than image, it's not on a wish list usually.

MoonGypsy

I got the Mystical Lenormand by Caitlin Matthews when I started with Lenormand because it was recommended that the accompanying book was great for beginners. It's true. The book was great. After I got a second Lenormand I never took it back out to use it. I think it's because the cards are small.

I use the other ones though. I only have 5.

i think you must mean the "Enchanted" Lenormand, not the Mystical. ;)