Stars + house + coffin..Need someones advice

Sharla

This is supposed to be my immediate future in my GT i did myself for this month.

Can i have someone else's views on this combo please as it looks to me like im going to be doing some sort of moonlight flit (moving house in the middle of the night).

I also have stork next to house which is making me think this 100 % without a doubt.

Im quite concerned about this because i do want to move house eventually but not like this lol.

This is the link to my GT i did. http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=234343

Sharla

41 viewers and not 1 person has given any thoughts what so ever, if I read someones thread and even if I think they are correct in there interpretation, I will still at least give some input in someway positive or negative.

Especially when they have had no one responses at all.

This seems to be happening quite a lot for me recently on here. It's okay I will NOT be posting anymore on here, and I won't be taking part in anyone else's threads either as my input always gets dismissed anyway.

kalliope

I can only speak for myself, but I only pipe up when I feel I have something to contribute. Or when I have a lot of time, or when I'm feeling particularly chatty, or someone's post strikes my fancy. Sometimes I mean to come back later for someone's post, but don't. For other people, they may post more like you do: just to be supportive, and more often in general.

Regardless, don't take it personally. Forum participation often goes waves, as do popular subjects. Lenormand as a topic here seems to be down at the moment.

For what it's worth, I see Stars-House-Coffin as speaking to your hope and longing (Stars) that your current home situation (House) will end (Coffin). Or it says that clearly or luckily (Stars), your living situation (House) will come to an end (Coffin).

MandMaud

I can only speak for myself, but I only pipe up when I feel I have something to contribute.

In fact that's the forum rule, isn't it? Well, to stay on topic at least.

Sometimes no one does reply. I've had it happen more than once, and when I really felt i needed help.

Personally I looked at this hoping to learn from the replies, or just to follow the thread if no useful replies showed up yet. I'm a beginner with Lenormand and have never done a GT. As far as I can see, I think kalliope's interpretation looks reasonable. But Sharla, where do you see the middle of the night - is night an alternative meaning for the stars?

Teheuti

This is supposed to be my immediate future in my GT i did myself for this month.

Can i have someone else's views on this combo please as it looks to me like im going to be doing some sort of moonlight flit (moving house in the middle of the night).

I also have stork next to house which is making me think this 100 % without a doubt.

Im quite concerned about this because i do want to move house eventually but not like this lol.

This is the link to my GT i did. http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=234343
One day without a response is not that long, given that this group is not that active.

I saw this but was too confused to know how to answer. In one place you say you got Stars-House-Coffin in this month's GT. And then you say you have Stork next to House and link to April's GT showing Heart-House-Stork, and your only comment is that you think it (the first one) means 'moving house in the middle of the night.' Are these two different GTs? If they are: did you ask the same or a different question for each of them?

Stars-House-Coffin - could be direction regarding a house-closing; successful home bankruptcy; many houshold headaches; failure of your home internet service. There's nothing about a move here.

Heart-House-Stork - could be home improvements that you love; following your heart to a new location (yes, a possible move); or changing affection for/in your home.

kalliope

is night an alternative meaning for the stars?

Yes, it's a relatively common "sub-meaning" of the card. I don't know how others use such meanings, but I probably wouldn't see the Stars as night unless I had explicitly asked a "when" question (in a shorter spread).

Stars-House-Coffin - could be direction regarding a house-closing; successful home bankruptcy; many houshold headaches; failure of your home internet service. There's nothing about a move here.

I agree and get your point about wanting to see Stork for a move instead of Coffin, but in a GT where Stork may be doing a job elsewhere I don't think reading House-Coffin as "an end to a living situation" is impossible. Do you? Maybe I'm stretching things.

"Failure of home internet service" -- I thought of that one too! But thought it might be too minor for a GT. Maybe not!

I almost added "many (stars) illnesses (coffin) in the family/household (house)"

Padma

Sharla, I posted in your GT spread - if you can wait till tomorrow, I will also have a peek at your cards.

I will say though that hoping for help on a GT can be a gamble - it is a huge spread, with a lot of information in it, and not everyone has the time to decipher it all! I think you would have more success getting help with smaller spreads :) Also, many here are beginners, and the GT is just too much! Many people have not yet even done their own, so it might be hard to comment!

I liked how you did post your thoughts and comments in your GT thread though, that can help others learn too :)

Teheuti

I agree and get your point about wanting to see Stork for a move instead of Coffin, but in a GT where Stork may be doing a job elsewhere I don't think reading House-Coffin as "an end to a living situation" is impossible. Do you? Maybe I'm stretching things.
Yes, it's a possibility but it doesn't integrate Stars in that interp.

kalliope

Yes, it's a possibility but it doesn't integrate Stars in that interp.

Yeah, we were approaching the set of three a little differently. I wasn't making one idea or phrase out of them, but was doing something more like what Caitlín Matthews calls "forward narration" (as outlined by Lee in his post on combining for the Rana George study group).

So Stars for me came into it as saying she would be hoping or longing for the cards coming afterwards. Not as cool as an integrated concept, but my brain usually thinks this way first. I think it wormed its way into my head from Britta's course being one of the first I studied, and she does this a lot.

MissNine

With stars to coffin, could it be your hopes for a total change of scenery are dashed? At least for the moment?

Or connections with family change in some way (if you already have no ties)
If it was in a GT, I'd say look for what comes after coffin.