Amazon Black Friday Sale = 30% off Tarot!

MissNine

I got so excited, and went and spent lots of time making an order, and put the code in...and it took 10% off. Before shipping. Which is nearly $40.
Can you buy those items through Amazon as distributor?
You'll see the "free shipping on orders over $35" if Amazon is shipping it. That way, there's no shipping fees. :)

thorhammer

It's limited to $10 max discount on one item.

30% off one item, up to $10 off one item

Well, that might explain it if I was buying one big thing, but there were four books. Maybe it's maximum $10 off per order...

BD is still cheaper.

Victoria's Finest

One Cosmic Tarot coming up! :D I hope they have another sale soon :p.

Victoria's Finest

Well, that might explain it if I was buying one big thing, but there were four books. Maybe it's maximum $10 off per order...

BD is still cheaper.
I could've gotten my Cosmic for cheaper but I couldn't stand the wait time lol.

DaughterOfDanu

I resisted getting a new deck (Mostly because there's nothing catching my eye at the moment) but did get $4 off a copy of Tarot for the Green Witch. I can't wait to read it and see how it corresponds to the tarot that came out recently.

IHeartRescues

THANK YOU and I xan't believe

that I almost missed this op to strike one off the Wishlist! One of the biggest sales of the year across the board, and I only got 3 hrs of sleep dinking over a silly bid on ebay that I didn't win anyway. Funny, as soon as it was over I found something much better immediately. And yes this was cheaper than the BD or would not have vothered