Storing multiple decks

firefrost

rwcarter said:
I did some digging cause I was really curious. That post is here.

All I can say is I wanna be gregory's new bestest friend in the whole wide world so I can hang out at HER place and play to my heart's content! :)

Rodney

There's a loooong queue waiting, Rodney...! :D

gregory

firefrost said:
There's a loooong queue waiting, Rodney...! :D
:D

And you should see my will.....

firefrost

gregory said:
:D

And you should see my will.....

*Gasp* You mean you've changed it and they're not all coming to me now??

:bugeyed: :eek:

firefrost

Seeing as I'm playing with my camera, here are my 'feel good' spaces.

Attachments

• Topbookshelf.JPG
    Topbookshelf.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 313
  • BottomBookshelf.JPG
    BottomBookshelf.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 306
  • PC Space.JPG
    PC Space.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 304

MareSaturni

I keep the smaller ones and kits that aren't so big (like the Wicca Pack), in two drawers by my bed. The big kits, such as Llewellyn decks, my Druidcraft etc, are kept in a closet, where i keep some of my books. I don't keep decks on my bookshelf because i don't want them getting dust...my home enjoys adopting poor homeless little dusties, it seems.

I don't have ONE TRUE PLACE to keep my decks...they are all in my bedroom, but each has chosen it's own 'place'. I might take a picture of the mess, if you wish :p

raventepes

Right now, I'm keeping my decks in a Rubbermaid storage box and a side bag that I use exclusively for transporting multiple decks without having to bring my whole box.

Briar Rose

I use an old box. I pasted some collage pictures/paper/WhiteBirch to, inside and out.

In the spring I should re-paste, sand and then use something to finish the whole box.

And then I use a basket, and I put the boxes on a shelf.

Attachments

• Tarot box.closed.jpg
    Tarot box.closed.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 293
  • tarot box.opened.jpg
    tarot box.opened.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 297

Briar Rose

Any thought to what I could use to lacquer my wooden box with?

Also, matt vs shiney? Maybe a thick matt? And somethng that won't make the ink run from printing stuff out. Sometimes I make copies so I can reuse the print.

PS: aren't you the one that designed that fabulous new deck?

SarahRose

I have them all in bags, and then "stuffed" into a decorative photo storage box in my second drawer. One more deck, though, and they won't all fit, lol.