what could this mean?

Leila_selda

Hi magicjack,

Thank you for your reply.

No you did not complicate it at all.

You gave me some more insights about these cards.
I clarified it because i diddent get the justice card as an outcome. I find it difficult to understand the justice card in relationships.

No there not married :p
But your right. They need to be more open to eachother and talk things trough. And also more honest. Because both of them are very stubborn. I hope they work things out and work towards the ace like you said. Thanks for sharing your input with me. It helped me a lot to understand these cards more.
Well f they don't find some way to be fair and give and take with one another, (either one or both of them are being unfair to the other one) then there is hope and a possibility of getting a fresh start. I'm a little concerned though because the Justice card can lean towards a divorce sometimes. But then that would be more of a legallity and it sounds like they are not married. But still. It's always funny how a lot of people pull a card to clarify, but ends up clarifying nothing. lol. Don't get me wrong, I pull extras too. Either way, one or both need to do some work in order to get to that ace. Maybe it's saying they need to be more honest with one another? Justice is also about truth. Sorry if I have only complicated your question.

IndigoWaves

She asked where her relationship was headed to.
Justice could be saying that, for whatever reason(s), the relationship between these people has been decided on/"settled" already -- as balanced as it's going to get, even if the result seems unfair, and no matter what else is attempted; like a judge's ruling... So, if something more or different is desired, a new relationship/someone else would need to be sought (as per the clarifying Ace).

Leila_selda

Hi indigoWaves,

So one of them needs to do something to improve the relationship?
Or else things will stay the same ? Its very interesting to know that things are already balanced between them.

Justice could be saying that, for whatever reason(s), the relationship between these people is already as "balanced" as it's going to get, no matter what is attempted... So if something more or different is desired, a new relationship/someone else would need to be sought (as per the clarifying Ace).

IndigoWaves

So one of them needs to do something to improve the relationship?
Or else things will stay the same ? Its very interesting to know that things are already balanced between them.
What I meant was that even if only one person is unwilling to budge/compromise, which is how Justice "speaks" to me, here (though it could also represent stubbornness on both sides), things will stay the same as they are now... I.e. no improvement because of a decision not to change. So, a different experience/change would only be found with a new relationship: Ace of Pents (not the same person, someone else/"fresh" energy).

Leila_selda

Thanx indigowaves for your input :)
Its very clear to me now.

Well i hope my sitter works it out with her
boyfriend. That they both will compromise and that that things work out.

I will tell my sitter that they both need to work on the realtionship. Or things will stay the same. No improvement.
What I meant was that even if only one person is onwillig to budge/compromise, which is how Justice "speaks" to me, here (though it could also represent stubbornness on both sides), things will stay the same as they are now... I.e. no improvement because of a decision not to change. So, a different experience/change would only be found with a new relationship: Ace of Pents -- not the same person, someone else.

ThtDancerGuy

Hi all,

I did a reading for a sitter yesterday.

She asked where her relationship was headed to.

The rest of the cards was pretty clear to me, but the outcome was confusing.

It was justice clarified by ace of pentacles.

Could this mean things will be belanced between them by doing there own thing?

Im not sure about these 2 cards.

Hi Leila,

Justice as the outcome is a very positive card: it predicts balance as you said, yes, and also that both parties will have "fairness" amongst each other, which in a relationship is very vital to its success. Justice is very much about the two halves, both sides of a thing, and so it's a positive card for all involved. The Ace of Pentacles clarifying it is positive as well, predicting great physical potential for the relationship to become more solid and stable (Pentacles = Earth = stability, comfortability, strength and well-being). So all seems well here! :)

Leila_selda

Hi ThtDancerGuy,

Very interesting input on the justice card and ace of pentacles.
Specially the two halves,both sides of a thing.I always thought it was more about the pro and cons, and making a fair decision. So its more about a neutral perspective about a situation seeing things from both sides. To indeed have a balanced and fair relationship.

So there is still a sead and potential for them to work things out togheter :)
eather way the outcome will be fair and positive for both of them :)
Hi Leila,

Justice as the outcome is a very positive card: it predicts balance as you said, yes, and also that both parties will have "fairness" amongst each other, which in a relationship is very vital to its success. Justice is very much about the two halves, both sides of a thing, and so it's a positive card for all involved. The Ace of Pentacles clarifying it is positive as well, predicting great physical potential for the relationship to become more solid and stable (Pentacles = Earth = stability, comfortability, strength and well-being). So all seems well here! :)