The Emperor as a man's feelings for a woman

Tiggy-cat

Hmm, concerning the Magician in this context, I wonder if it could mean he sees the Magician traits in you?

WalesWoman

Emperor as a man's feelings for a woman...
many years ago a man said to me, "I wish I could tattoo my initials on your neck" and I thought that was so sweet, but stupid. If I had known anything about tarot, I am quite sure that the Emperor would have been the card that described that, because this guy likes to own things and put his mark on them so everyone knows exactly what is his property.

He is also a total control freak, feeling that he always has to give his permission or approval even when it isn't needed or asked for.

This man will always need to feel in charge and make sure you know it and will not like it one bit if you have a highly developed independent streak and don't agree with him on just about all things.

Cups

Emperor as a man's feelings for a woman...
many years ago a man said to me, "I wish I could tattoo my initials on your neck" and I thought that was so sweet, but stupid. If I had known anything about tarot, I am quite sure that the Emperor would have been the card that described that, because this guy likes to own things and put his mark on them so everyone knows exactly what is his property.

He is also a total control freak, feeling that he always has to give his permission or approval even when it isn't needed or asked for.

This man will always need to feel in charge and make sure you know it and will not like it one bit if you have a highly developed independent streak and don't agree with him on just about all things.
he has a family ...I guess the card represents that part of the situation .......too
is it possible that the emperor shows his zero interest or feelings toward me?
we had something ....after that i felt he was scared or afraid of me.....and after some time he started to act normally .......

queenxofxwands

I see the Emperor as someone who is aware of their power, the power they have over another, in relationship terms,they also know how to use that power to get what they want. As far as feelings go, i suspect that the emperor person, would not mess around but if they had feelings, they would let you know, i dont see them as hiding things, if they want you, you will know about it,beyond a shadow of a doubt, if they dont want you, you will aso know about it. Which of course will make them look cold hearted. He is an aries after all isnt he??? The emperor is blunt and upfront about it.

If hes not an aries, please let me know...someone.

ChristianReader

He wants to be apart of her life. possibly build a life with her...He definitely sees himself making her an Empress and being her leader....Its very self explanatory. Everytime i read about my bf i get the emperor. My bf is the Emperor to a T. He has been under its influence since 16...now 22. He has always talked about building a family, being a provider, having a wife....he literally would say "its his calling to be a Father n husband first" And it was hard for me to believe...he was only 18 speaking this way but now today he's actually followed through and loves it. So i see the Emperor as a man with a biological clock. lol

ChristianReader

Although i do warn u that when the Emperor makes his decision of who he wants then u are stuck with him....if u dont feel the same about him then let him know early on. He plays for keeps. he is definitely that guy who gets intense with love and even says weird stuff that comes frm a place of love but creepy like tattoo my name on you, wear a tshirt with my face on it, n even severe cases like i wanna get u pregnant RIGHT now.....most would signify ownership or entrapment. This guy will do anything to make his family strong, stable, and successful but it comes with a price....hes extremely intense and and he values the vow " til death do us part" Also u asked feelings and got a Major Arcanacard so its safe to say that these arent just feelings...he could be under its influence. Remember that majors are life changers....Its not to say that u dont hav any control but he could possibly be thinling of the person on a way that could change his life....

WalesWoman

he has a family ...I guess the card represents that part of the situation .......too
is it possible that the emperor shows his zero interest or feelings toward me?
we had something ....after that i felt he was scared or afraid of me.....and after some time he started to act normally .......

Well, sure the Emperor is the supreme father image and supporting, protecting and keeping a family in order is all part & parcel, as long as everyone realizes he expects and demands the last word, as his right.

Another part of the Emperor is setting, maintaining and enforcing boundaries, so if he feels like his boundaries are being invaded, he will resist, so your feeling that he felt afraid or scared may well be correct and when he started acting normally again, it could be he didn't view you as a threat any longer.

queenxofxwands

Well, sure the Emperor is the supreme father image and supporting, protecting and keeping a family in order is all part & parcel, as long as everyone realizes he expects and demands the last word, as his right.

Another part of the Emperor is setting, maintaining and enforcing boundaries, so if he feels like his boundaries are being invaded, he will resist, so your feeling that he felt afraid or scared may well be correct and when he started acting normally again, it could be he didn't view you as a threat any longer.

Yes, excellent point about the boundaries.

Nica

The Emperor as 4 is stable, but also rigid and tied to his throne. A cold provider, not the romantic kind but responsible.