Borderless Rider Waite Smith, help!

agviz

...I'm adding a black edge to pull the look together a bit...

I can picture how that might look pretty cool. Would love to see a picture if you get the chance.

Nemia

I have troubles transferring the pictures from my shoddy cellphone to my shoddy laptop but here are two.

I'm really happy with the trim job and especially the edging, it really suits the sombre colour scheme.

One picture shows the deck before, two after. I didn't take pictures while trimming this time, and better pics are trapped in my phone.

agviz

Nice! The thin black edge on the face of the card is similar to the line element of PCS's drawings. Works really well and tempts me to do the same.

Southerngem65

I have troubles transferring the pictures from my shoddy cellphone to my shoddy laptop but here are two.

I'm really happy with the trim job and especially the edging, it really suits the sombre colour scheme.

One picture shows the deck before, two after. I didn't take pictures while trimming this time, and better pics are trapped in my phone.

Love it. I finished trimming mine last night. The borders were not really distracting (except for the US Games copyright on every card) but I really love them without the borders.

I did not occur to me to blacken the sides of the cards. I do plan to do that to mine too.

Nemia

Here are two more pictures. Sorry for the picture quality.

Sooner or later, I guess I'll break my TOADIE vows and buy the tinned version. I'll leave the borders on the tin version and then I have both... how great is that plan?!

FLizarraga

Here are two more pictures. Sorry for the picture quality.

Sooner or later, I guess I'll break my TOADIE vows and buy the tinned version. I'll leave the borders on the tin version and then I have both... how great is that plan?!

It's a lot better than trimming the tin version, in any case. I trimmed mine, and I love how it looks, but not how it feels. The size of the untrimmed tin version feels just right.

Nemia

I can imagine that ;-) I was clever enough to trim my Blue Owl Lenormand to make it fit into a tin I painted and decorated for it. It fits perfectly into the tin now! But it's too small to use now. Ugh.

Moral of the story: think before you trim so it won't happen to you...

Dejaliyah

Her deck

Ok I also really wanted this deck so I went on Benebell's blog and although she doesn't mention what deck it is, she does offer it for FREE. This is one of her comments from her blog:

Sure! Email me and I’ll send you the link to get all the files for free and create your own borderless RWS!

So the backs could be her own and she just created her own deck somehow from another deck??

I do really love it!