Boggart Spread (4) Harry Potter Saga

Dryaddin

Boggarts are a kind of fantastical creature from the Harry Potter universe. They have the ability of transforming into the thing that scares you the most. Although they may seem frightening, they are inoffensive and the best weapon against them is our laugther. With this spread, you'll be able to know the form it would adopt if you were in front of one of them.

3--4
--1--
2--5

1) The Monster: Personification of our biggest fear, shows its personality.
2) The Box: The boggart comes out from its hiding place. Tells us what triggers our fears, when we are more vulnerable.
3) Strength: Strong points of the boggart. What he/she uses against us.
4) Riddikulus: Weak points of the boggart. What we can use to cast the spell and banish it.
5) Influence: How the boggart has influenced in us and our lives.

I recommend using a dark looking deck to do this spread, as it's about our most frightening nightmares.

I hope you enjoy doing this spread and I would be glad to read about your experience!

zhadee

Boggarts are a kind of fantastical creature from the Harry Potter universe. They have the ability of transforming into the thing that scares you the most. Although they may seem frightening, they are inoffensive and the best weapon against them is our laugther. With this spread, you'll be able to know the form it would adopt if you were in front of one of them.

--1--
3--2
--4--

1) The Monster: Personification of our biggest fear, shows its personality.
2) Strength: Strong points of the boggart. What he/she uses against us.
3) Weakness: Weak points of the monster. What we can use against it.
4) Influence: How the boggart has influenced in us and our lives.

I hope you enjoy doing this spread and I would be glad to read about your experience!
Potterist here :D I had to check your spread at once & I'd love to use it asap. Just love the idea, so I'm asking: 'ridiculous' is the magic spell, that turns the Boggart into something well... ridiculous. Could you perhaps add the spell?
And the box in which it is hiding, before it may sense our deepest fear?

Dryaddin

Potterist here :D I had to check your spread at once & I'd love to use it asap. Just love the idea, so I'm asking: 'ridiculous' is the magic spell, that turns the Boggart into something well... ridiculous. Could you perhaps add the spell?
And the box in which it is hiding, before it may sense our deepest fear?

Haha! Yes, I'm quite a Potterhead. I'm planning on uploading a bunch of Harry Potter themed spreads I've made. Stay tuned if you are interested!

I didn't think of adding that kind of information, just because I didn't realise in the moment when I wrote it. It's quite interesting though! I'll test it and post the definitive spread. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Hemera

I'm not a Potterist at all :p.. but I think these Potter spreads that you have posted are both very nice. I've added them to our Tarot Spreads Index (to post #8). Thank you for posting.

Dryaddin

I'm not a Potterist at all :p.. but I think these Potter spreads that you have posted are both very nice. I've added them to our Tarot Spreads Index (to post #8). Thank you for posting.

No problem haha! I think the fans will enjoy having themed spreads too. Thanks for adding them to the index, they'll be easier to find :)

Herodotus

This spread is great, and I think the modifications with the spell and box are great ideas! I'm not usually a huge fan of themed spreads, but I think this one is really well done and transcends the theme. You don't need to be an HP fan to get something out of this one.

Dryaddin

Herodotus, thanks for showing interest in my spread! I do like themed spreads because they are easier to remember for me, as they tell a kind of story. This spread is quite general, it could even be used as a part of shadow work for oneself. I hope it works for you and enjoy reading!