Omegaland

rabidwolfie

My deck just arrived in the mail today (MUCH earlier than I was expecting!) and I am pleasantly surprised by this deck.

At first I was sure it would just become part of the collection, as I have several decks I love for the sake of the art but can't read for anything. And yet, as I held it in my hands and began looking at the cards, it was instant love.

This deck "talks" in a language I can instantly understand in all but a few of the cards. My subconscious was right this time. I actually love it, despite the weird art and crazy theme. This is certainly a first. I don't even mind the non-reversable backs.

After I spend a few days familiarizing myself with it I'll have to figure out who gets the first reading. (My only superstition regarding tarot is that the first reading of any new deck has to be special and it must be planned in advance, and this is more for me than any spiritual reasons. I feel like the first reading I do with a deck sets the tone for it, and that's the one reading I'll always remember every time I reach for that deck. It's just my thing)

Beancrew49

Where are you guys buying this deck?

ldiddy

I saw it at a Barnes and Noble within the last month.

Sphynx131

Through Amazon Canada from the Book Depository.

rabidwolfie

I bought it off ebay

Beancrew49

Hey guys. I just got my Omegaland in the mail and I'm loving it. It's so clever, and though I haven't read for anyone else with it yet, the readings I've done for myself have been very accurate and thought provoking. I am having one problem with it though. I just do not understand the 6 of Swords. What exactly is this picture portraying? There is a woman looking off into the distance and a man who may or may not be sneaking in behind the woman who is pouring water into the entrance of an underground bunker. What?!?! The booklet doesn't illuminate this card for me either. How does pouring water into a bunker showcase divine deliverance, and what on earth does that card have to do with the traditional 6 of Swords interpretation?