Strange cards for strange times?

JMI_Tarot

I think most people would agree, we are living through a remarkable and curious time.
I have found the energy from The Cult of Weimar Tarot deck to be especially fitting.
The design of the cards is based on life in Berlin around the 1920s.

There was a cultural revolution (political, artistic, social) taking place then as now.

Have any of you found a deck you seem to favour in these tumultuous and exciting times?

Le Fanu

Klimt; ominous, sickly and gold.

JMI_Tarot

Indeed. Coincidentally, a great deal of Klimt's work was created in the early 20th century and through the 1920's.

There was definitely something in the air.

Barleywine

Very timely question. I recently decided that the Night Sun was the perfect deck for plumbing the depths of the American political landscape.

JMI_Tarot

I wasn't familiar with those, so I just had a look.
I see what you mean.

EricVolk

I have been using a combination of Bonefire Tarot, Albano Waite, and Golden Tarot by Kat Black

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

JMI_Tarot

Interesting selection.

chowdmouse

Very timely question. I recently decided that the Night Sun was the perfect deck for plumbing the depths of the American political landscape.

I must say, though, this deck seems way too appreciative of multi-cultural heritages to be appropriate for these times! :/

Farzon

Interestingly I find myself also drawn to darker decks during the last months, while usually I love to use decks with a spiritual vibe.

My favorite weirdos these days are the Night Sun, the Trionfi della Luna and the Deviant Moon. About the latter two, I especially love how darker meanings are addressed in a very light hearted manner.

Barleywine

I must say, though, this deck seems way too appreciative of multi-cultural heritages to be appropriate for these times! :/

So not the dark-hued World Spirit either?" :joke: