Golden Dawn Tree vs. Crowley's?

Zephyros

Does any of this have any connection to Liber Tau, which I am at present analyzing as part of studying Fortune, or am I simply projecting? It actually seems to illustrate the switch more clearly, culminating in the Emperor and Empress revolving around the Wheel, rather than two female influences. With the switch, the progression of the "story" the letters tell runs smoothly. Without it, I would have a hard time resolving the diagram.

Aeon418

III:73. Paste the sheets...

With the switch, the progression of the "story" the letters tell runs smoothly. Without it, I would have a hard time resolving the diagram.

Progression of the story?

Liber Tau vel Kabbalæ Trium Literarum.
Book Tau or The Book of the Qabalah of Three Letters.

Paul Foster Case seems to have appropriated Liber Tau and slightly altered it. But his classification of the rows is still useful.

The top letter is a potency. (Atziluth?)
The middle letter is an agency or medium for the original potency. (Briah?)
The bottom letter is an outcome or effect. (Yetzirah?)

Did Jim Eshelman cover this in the early part of Liber Theta?

Aeon418

But if you still want to view it as a row by row progression I suppose you could use the textual portion of Liber Arcanorum. You will have to swap some of the verses around to match them up to the corresponding letters though.

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/liber231.pdf

Zephyros

I had a few theories about it, but can't manage to make them add up, so it doesn't matter. I thought I could find a way to make each side mirror the corresponding side, but it doesn't actually hold, although I somehow guiltily feel it should and I'm just not up to the task. Still, the Empress and Emperor spinning round the Wheel is still pretty cool.