Cards that accurately predicted danger

olivia1

have any of you pulled cards that indicated danger. It doesn't matter to me whether upon seeing the card you immediately knew of up coming danger or only understood after the fact, I just want to know if this has happened to you and what the cards were? Today my cards told me the scythe was in store for me and the little card rhyme warned of danger so I'm considering canceling my day trip. It's kind of hard not to be paranoid with all the craziness and violence being reported.

Vanitygrey

Scythe, in certain combos though... one daily reading I received mice + lady + scythe and I kinda of disregarded the reading. But later on that day, I did get painfully ill.

In general, it could just be "sudden" "quick" so the pairing will be telling of the situation. What card was scythe paired with?

Onaorkal

I know seeing such cards as the scythe can get you to become paranoid, I'm also like that, but the Lernormand deck only has 36 cards and they all have multiple meanings, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusion based on one card.

I never had a bad card announcing me of a terrible event as of yet, but multiple times I got 'bad cards' like the scythe and they were talking about casual stuff.

For me, the first meaning of the scythe is the happening of something sudden, or it could represent an ending. Those are not necessarily bad omen. Yes it could also mean a warning or an accident, but it would be hard to tell the difference based on one card only.

In the end, you can also trust your intuition. The difference between your sixth sense and paranoia upon seeing your daily spread could be hard though.

I just re-read your post and I don't understand what is the ''little card rhyme''?

Hope your day goes by peacefully!

olivia1

Scythe, in certain combos though... one daily reading I received mice + lady + scythe and I kinda of disregarded the reading. But later on that day, I did get painfully ill.

In general, it could just be "sudden" "quick" so the pairing will be telling of the situation. What card was scythe paired with?

Oh! I tend to read clover as sudden and unexpected and quick as the rider. Only because I had no idea scythe could mean quick also. Thank you for sharing that with me and teaching me something new. The actual draw was scythe + sun+ dog and I originally thought it was saying I'd end up getting stabbed by someone I felt familiar with, because I let my card down by their warm personality. I reached by destination and so far nothing uneventful has happened..

olivia1

I know seeing such cards as the scythe can get you to become paranoid, I'm also like that, but the Lernormand deck only has 36 cards and they all have multiple meanings, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusion based on one card.

I never had a bad card announcing me of a terrible event as of yet, but multiple times I got 'bad cards' like the scythe and they were talking about casual stuff.

For me, the first meaning of the scythe is the happening of something sudden, or it could represent an ending. Those are not necessarily bad omen. Yes it could also mean a warning or an accident, but it would be hard to tell the difference based on one card only.

In the end, you can also trust your intuition. The difference between your sixth sense and paranoia upon seeing your daily spread could be hard though.

I just re-read your post and I don't understand what is the ''little card rhyme''?

Thank you for replying to me :) I will answer as soon as I get back to my place because I am driving right now

olivia1

Thank you for replying to me :) I will answer as soon as I get back to my place because I am driving right now

olivia1

Thank you for understanding me :) it's good to see I'm not the only one who gets anxiety from cards. With the Tarot cards, I don't really get anxiety because I don't really believe in them but the lenormand have been so accurate that i do believe what they say My day trip did go by uneventfully. I was stressed about going because road trips alone stress me out. So many things could go wrong. So I wasn't sure if my uneasy feeling was simply because traveling alone is kind of scary or if it was a premonition. However nothing bad happened. I didn't have a close call though I was also extra careful after seeing the scythe. The " little card rhyme" is the rhyme found on each card of the blue bird lenormand. For the scythe: the scythe cuts bare, danger lies too. Of strangers be where they can harm you. If nearby cards hold favorable view, with swift action, you'll overcome to. "

With the dog also being in the spread, I thought the cards were trying to warn me of being too friendly towards strangers. I love people especially those who look downtrodden And I have urges to take a homeless person to lunch or give money. Or sit and hear their story. I've done it before but I took the cards today to mean to cut the crap out. I also worried that the kind and warm sounding garage assistant who I had spoken to on the phone ( I was taking my car to California because it needed a smog check for re registration) might try to harm me. But he was as kind to me as he sounded.

snowmoon

have any of you pulled cards that indicated danger. It doesn't matter to me whether upon seeing the card you immediately knew of up coming danger or only understood after the fact, I just want to know if this has happened to you and what the cards were? Today my cards told me the scythe was in store for me and the little card rhyme warned of danger so I'm considering canceling my day trip. It's kind of hard not to be paranoid with all the craziness and violence being reported.

hi, the scythe is danger sometimes, it shows up on woman house, well, yes, the illness might cost the danger of your health .

i don't like to see it especially in GT. the timing is so long...

Onaorkal

Thank you for understanding me :) it's good to see I'm not the only one who gets anxiety from cards. With the Tarot cards, I don't really get anxiety because I don't really believe in them but the lenormand have been so accurate that i do believe what they say My day trip did go by uneventfully. I was stressed about going because road trips alone stress me out. So many things could go wrong. So I wasn't sure if my uneasy feeling was simply because traveling alone is kind of scary or if it was a premonition. However nothing bad happened. I didn't have a close call though I was also extra careful after seeing the scythe. The " little card rhyme" is the rhyme found on each card of the blue bird lenormand. For the scythe: the scythe cuts bare, danger lies too. Of strangers be where they can harm you. If nearby cards hold favorable view, with swift action, you'll overcome to. "

With the dog also being in the spread, I thought the cards were trying to warn me of being too friendly towards strangers. I love people especially those who look downtrodden And I have urges to take a homeless person to lunch or give money. Or sit and hear their story. I've done it before but I took the cards today to mean to cut the crap out. I also worried that the kind and warm sounding garage assistant who I had spoken to on the phone ( I was taking my car to California because it needed a smog check for re registration) might try to harm me. But he was as kind to me as he sounded.

For me it's the opposite, I get more scared when seeing the Tower in a tarot spread than any Lenormand card!

About the short text on the cards, it's a bit mysterious isn't it! I would find it more confusing I think haha! In this case I believe the last part applies, since you got 'favorable cards nearby'.

But if you do a search on the forum, I know there is a thread where people have listed card combos they got that translated into specific happenings. I'm pretty sure it could give you an idea of what to expect when the cards really want to warn you about potential threats of any kind :)

And I'm glad your trip went by uneventfully!

Vanitygrey

Oh! I tend to read clover as sudden and unexpected and quick as the rider. Only because I had no idea scythe could mean quick also. Thank you for sharing that with me and teaching me something new. The actual draw was scythe + sun+ dog and I originally thought it was saying I'd end up getting stabbed by someone I felt familiar with, because I let my card down by their warm personality. I reached by destination and so far nothing uneventful has happened..

Hi Olivia1!

Yes, this interpretation is from Rana's book and Anthony's book. Rana describes scythe as warning that something abrupt, sudden, and possibly dangerous is coming. In addition to Rana's interpretation, Anthony Louis also describes it as "sharp and abrupt" on the pointed side, and the handle side as being "a surprise" and "spurs you into action".

So, back to your draw. It depends where the pointed edge card was facing. If it was facing away from the sun, then this would be good.

Treppner's course describes scythe + sun as electric shock :)
sun + dog means your friend brings you a lot of power and energy, or you have a positive and lucky friendship.

Tempering this a bit, you can say that unexpectedly or suddenly, you found warmth and energy in a friend