What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

HearthCricket

My CatTarot arrived and it is hilarious and gorgeous at the same time. They really did the famous figures nicely, though there are a few I have not figured out on my own and hope the book describes them. I love the intricate art!

My Vikings Oracle also arrived, but I haven't dipped into it yet. Chores to be done first. Saving it for later, with a cup of java. :D

Nemia

I'm still waiting for Dreaming Way Lenormand, Dame Fortune's Wheel and Cathar Tarot. I nearly forgot that I also ordered Jost Ammann playing cards! My Dragon Solitaire will be sent to my son (it's his Christmas present), but I wait for that, too.

Thanks to the wonderful people here on the boards, I start waiting now also for the Hermetic Kabbalah and Type tarot (SQUEEEE) and the Fey tarot!!!! They will take AGES to get here but I don't care! Waiting is fun!!!

Falcor

I'm still waiting for Dreaming Way Lenormand, Dame Fortune's Wheel and Cathar Tarot. I nearly forgot that I also ordered Jost Ammann playing cards! My Dragon Solitaire will be sent to my son (it's his Christmas present), but I wait for that, too.

Thanks to the wonderful people here on the boards, I start waiting now also for the Hermetic Kabbalah and Type tarot (SQUEEEE) and the Fey tarot!!!! They will take AGES to get here but I don't care! Waiting is fun!!!

Haha! Now I am expecting to get a reading from you with the Fey deck. =]

Nemia

We'll see about that. My Jost Ammann arrived! I'll buy his book when I'm next time in Germany, it's available 2nd hand in many bookstores.

decan

My After Tarot arrived finally yesterday, it is a very nice deck!

Achlys

Just scored a Vertigo tarot set on eBay for $40 :)

BlueLotus

I am waiting for Margarete Petersen, and Bonefire tarot decks, in addition to the Wisdom Keepers oracle deck (the enhanced color edition). :D

Celtictarot

Backed the Gothic Moon tarot on kickstarter, will back Parenting 101 major only arcana on kickstarter tomorrow

spinnachie

I'm waiting for my wild unknown tarot...jan 27 hurry up!!!!!

MissChiff

Just received the Golden Thread Tarot... it's really lovely... the app that goes with it is pretty cool too...