Repeating Cards

alms321

Hi everyone :),

I've been doing daily draws and I've been getting the Father of Wands as a recurring card . I've also come across the chariot frequently. Any insights would be much appreciated

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi alms321,

I'll be moving this thread over to Using Tarot Cards as that's where repeating cards are discussed.. Daily Draws and Group Readings is a place where you can journal your daily cards that you don't need help with (there is a note a the top of DD&GRs explaining that).

Before anyone replies, could you please add your own thoughts on what these cards may mean?

Here's a link to the Using Tarot Cards posting rules: Using Tarot Cards Posting Rules (click here).
Basically we ask that you interpret each card yourself before anyone replies and that you reply to each person who answers with feedback (comments to let them know how close their interpretations are to your situation).

Could everyone else please wait until alms321 has interpreted the cards?

Thanks.

Sulis - moderator

nisaba

Without violating the rule that the original poster needs to hazard a guess before we can help out, I *do* have one thing to say.

When someone repeatedly pulls one card out over and over, it is a sign that they either didn't understand the message that the card was trying to convey, or else they understood it, but have not done the necessary work relating to that card in their real life.

One you have grasped the message of that card as it might relate individually to you (in whatever millions of different circumstances you might be in), and once you have done whatever work is necessary in your life to change that, the need for that message to be repeated will go away. :)