Happy Birthday....virgo!

AquarianGoddess

On Friday, August 23rd at 3:17 AM, the Sun enters service oriented Virgo.

Virgo's are the servants of mankind and no one does it better! They make all of our lives much easier, neater and sweeter!! The early Virgo's will have Mars nearby their Sun in the solar returns so this should be an "action" year for you guys.

A very happy and angelic birthday to Moose and to all the lovely Virgo's on the forum.

Love,
AG

Moose

Thank You

Hi AG,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We like to do it better because of people like you.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mars in action. At this time in my life any action looks good. Naughty, naughty. ;-)

At your service.................Moose

jade

happy birthday to you.........

oooh, i have virgo as my ascendent..........does that mean i get cake again this month? heehee

leo
jade

Minderwiz

Jade,

That's a good idea! We should all have 'birthdays' when the Sun enters our Ascendant sign and our Moon sign.

There's no good astrological reason for this but it's a great excuse for more parties!!

BTW on a slightly more serious note, if you read newspaper horoscopes then you should also read the ones for your Ascendant and Moon signs.

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

Where are all the Virgo's? Hiding?

I can't believe that Moose is the only Virgo on this board.

Well, wherever you are...we say...have a great birthday!

Diana

Thank you, Aquarian Goddess, for your birthday greetings.

It's nice to be a servant of mankind, but it's also nice to be served sometimes! :)

tabbycat

AquarianGoddess said
Where are all the Virgos hiding?

You should know that we're all too modest and shy to step into the limelight! :D
And, Minderwiz, that's a great idea - but I'd still only get one party, as my rising sign's Virgo and most of my planets are in Virgo too!

Jilly

lunalafey

Virgo rising here...and Jupiter and Uranus and Pluto!!!!
can I have some cake too PRETTY PLEASE?
HERMIT is a Virgo too....
Happy B-Day all.....

AquarianGoddess

Well, finally...the Virgo's came out to be honored!

Diana, I fully agree that you guys definitely should be served with all good things!
Wishing you a delightful year.

Jilly, the happiest of birthday's to you!

AG

starfish66

Psssttt... Hermit is a Virgo....

:TSTAR Starfish