The Little Window Tarot

aja

Here's hoping that you're still back at work on this deck :) Your artwork and execution are beautiful, and it sounds as though you've enjoyed working on it.

Best wishes,
aja

prudence

ditto this!

mythos said:
Excuse me while I fall off my chair. No, it is not the disgustingly hot summer weather here, it is AWE. I haven't been around much this last year for a lot of sad reasons and have missed seeing everything that is going on in the Deck Creation thread.

I can tell you right now that I will sell my children, if need be, oh hell, and the rest of the family (that is if anyone wants them), to buy this deck when the time comes. AWE, absolute, gobsmacked AWE.

Mrs One Potato, The Little Window Tarot is a huge, gigantic window into the world of tarot. I am so impressed, so inspired, so fulfilled by the images that I don't even feel envious of your talent. It is stupid to feel envy for pure genius, for that one in 6 billion.

And No, I am not gushing (that was Mum's Hot Water Service), I mean every word I am saying. You are one creatively inspired and extraordinarily talented spud.

I think my brain is about to explode. You're an original my girl.

mythos ... who is AWED and in AWE.
ahh, Mythos, thank you for putting my feelings into words so aptly. :D

nicky

MrsOnePotato said:
Wow, thanks for the encouragement Sidhe-Ra, Kathy, Mythos and Nicky!
Must. get. back. to. work.....
:) Mrs OP

Peeking in on the new year.....

Debra

Me too.

<sits quietly by window>

Celice

Wow I really like this deck!

MrsOnePotato

Wow, thanks Nicky, Debra and Celice for the encouraging nudge!
It's a good time to get back to work on this...I'll set up my art supplies this afternoon and get back to work!

Thanks again...

nicky

You are more than welcome...after seeing what passes for tarot these days, I am happy to wait patiently for something that is the actual issue.

magpie9

Where'd They Go?

Sad to report that the links to the Art are not working. You get a screen that says "Hometown Shut Down." XXX An awful shock to the wee kiddies getting off the school bus...is there a new address?

MrsOnePotato

Where they went...

magpie9 said:
Sad to report that the links to the Art are not working. You get a screen that says "Hometown Shut Down." XXX An awful shock to the wee kiddies getting off the school bus...is there a new address?

Hi Magpie,
(Mr) One Potato posted some images directly to the forum after AOL shut down all their ftp sites. Check out post #161 if you want to see!

MrsOP

Celice

I'm definitely going to watch this thread, I just love the art style!

I really like the Death card! And Strength! (All of them, really haha)

Please keep us updated with your progress Mrs. One Potato :D