Do you act like your Astrological element?

VmprGokuboi69

I'm an aries, which is fire but I have characteristics of both fire and water..

wavebreaker

I'm a Virgo and I act like one too... :D

Pollux

Tarotlady you are scarily Virgo... *LOL*

Yep, I ACT like a Gemini - who would deny that?
I know and believe Astrology works, as well as the rest.
Yet I can't say I AM a Gemini maybe, but I surely have a Gemini Sun! ;)
Fire and Water are mixed so much inside me that what you get is the steam, the Air... ;)

Maan

Hmmm i am an aquarian and i act like that too , a little, but i have A LOT of fire in my chart ( aries every where ;) ) And my rising sign is aries too and i think i act kindda firely most of the time ;)

catlin

Ok, I am Virgo but as I have lots of planets in the house of Scorpio I appear to the folks around me much more like a Scorpio. My Virgonian aspects show mostly in my hunt for tarot decks LOL.

Strega

Yes. Aries here. :)

blue_fusion

i'm a virgo. and, no i do not act like one. i first noticed this when i began reading books on astrology (birthdays and all). :)

Liliana

Im a Sagittarius (officially, but im right on the merge with Capricorn December 21) and while i have a few things like Sagittariuus (Im nothing like mCapricorn really lol) I act more water than fire

:THP

Ladyhawke

I'm a waffle. I mean, a Libra. And I'm *very* air sign. I've always got at least one book in the process of being read (and to be honest, usually more than one book.....like the four books I'm reading at the moment....), always gotta explore stuff, learn stuff. I'd be a perpetual college student if I could afford it. There's just so many interesting classes I wanted to take. And I'm scattered a lot of the time, which I think is a "negative" airy characteristic. My running joke with some friends is that I have the attention span of a ferret on crack. ;)

Ladyhawke

Phoenix

I have moved this thread to the Astrology forum.

Phoenix
Co-Moderator of Chat