Last Quarter Moon

Strega

September 29, 10:03am, PDT, 1:03pm EDT 6 Cancer 23

Attention may turn to domestic matters. Moon trine Venus and sextile Mars suggest harmonious contacts with family and friends. A gathering on Sunday? It's the time of the month to wind down and seek renewal. Enjoy a little leisure. :)

Minderwiz

Now that's what I call Idyllic - when Mercury turns direct on Sunday all will be well with the World.

Minderwiz

meatbox666

Thank God!! I hope dude calls me. He is tooo hot! I don't call men. I am oldfashion. My God, please let him call. He is soooo hot, hot, hot.

VmprGokuboi69

hot you say meat? hmmm... why does meat get all the hot guys... and i get... well.. the jerks.... maybe once everything turns right again........

::sighs::

Minderwiz

Around 7:30 pm (GMT) on Sunday Mercury will be heading in the right direction so take your chances before Venus turns retrograde a few days later on! :)

Minderwiz

VmprGokuboi69

ok to many planets are retrograding.. I usually don't have a problem when venus does... my problem lies in mercury... I always seemed to get left behind, and all this stuff... oh well... .mercury will soon be out of retro... so my life could go back to some of the norm