Alta

*waves cheerily to Jewel*

Jewel

Marion said:
*waves cheerily to Jewel*
~waves back~ I expect to see your name on the list too!!! :*

Alta

Partners are posted!

The Faery Seekers Circle partners are now posted in the second post. It is Round Robin style. Have fun everyone!

Kahlie

Marion said:
Kahlie reads for faerylvr

Oy! I'm reading for the same person as last time! I'm guessing my Fae are in loooooove with Faerylvr!

LOL :D

Kahlie

Jewel

Marion said:
Jewel reads for valeria
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH does that mean that since Valeria is the moderator of this forum that if I do a bad reading she will ban me???? ~giggles, splashes, and hugs Valeria~ Just teasing hon. I look forward to reading for you.

~Looks at Marion perplexed~ Excuse me miss, I did not see your name anywhere on the list. I believe there has been a grave mistake ....

Alta

Kahlie said:
Oy! I'm reading for the same person as last time! I'm guessing my Fae are in loooooove with Faerylvr!

LOL :D

Kahlie
Darn, and I thought I checked that! I have changed the list around, so please check. You are now reading for VoodooGyal!!!!

Alta

Jewel said:
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH does that mean that since Valeria is the moderator of this forum that if I do a bad reading she will ban me???? ~giggles, splashes, and hugs Valeria~ Just teasing hon. I look forward to reading for you.
Yeah, well valeria is pretty scary, bwhahaha.... not!

~Looks at Marion perplexed~ Excuse me miss, I did not see your name anywhere on the list. I believe there has been a grave mistake ....
Had not quite decided if I was going to participate this round, so left my name off.

You are a good co-runner in FSC, Jewel, and keep me on the straight and narrow!!!