It's time to step-down from moderating....

AquarianGoddess

Hello All,

It's been so enjoyable to have had the opportunity to moderate the Astrology Forum for the last six months or so.

I'm very happy that I got to "meet" all of you and get to know your charts too!! And since I have Scoprio planets, I don't tell anybody's secrets (lol).

Nowadays, I just don't have the amount of time needed to moderate the board as I would like.

Please do still PM me or write me at my email:

sassesadee@hotmail.com

I'll still be hanging around and posting my 2cents....because I have Mars in the 3rd and there's no shutting me up!!

Thanks to Solandia and to all the wonderful folks on the Forum. I know Minderwiz will take real good care of everyone and I thank him for that.

Love, Light and Laughter,
AG

Faerie Lin

AG, :)

I am so glad you will be still sticking around! I've enjoyed your posts on astrology and am happy you will still be posting!!!

lin

jmd

You'll be missed as a moderator - but very glad to see you've got Mars in the 3rd!!!

Kaz

AG, glad you stay around, i always like reading your weather-forecasts :)

kaz

Minderwiz

AG,

You are the best - and I'm truly sorry to lose you as co-moderator - the Astrology forum owes you a big debt of gratitude. You've encouraged us all and I really appreciate the help that you have given me.

I take a lot of comfort from your intention to still hang around and contribute when you can - and your 'weather forecasts' are an essential feature of the forum - so keep them coming.

I've learned a lot from your posts - often I've said something like 'where's she got that from' - and then gone off and read some and pondered over the chart and ended up saying 'Wow - I wish I could do that!'

May the Gods bless you (and Goddesses too)

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

Thank you, thank you, all.

Minderwiz,

It's nice of you to give me all those compliments and as you know, with a Leo ascendant, I just love compliments!!

However, it took me a very long time to understand astrology....I used to look at a chart and be constantly befuddled with all of those symbols and would think...what does all of this mean?! Although I still don't know everything there is to know, with time and reading I began to put the pieces together to make sense at least to myself!

AG

Moose

Hi AG,

I'm going to miss your sensible, easy to understand, knowledgeable entries so much. Thank you for being such a very good teacher

I know Minderwiz is going to do super. I can read the motivation and wisdom in his posts.

I hope M. has your patience with some of my questions. Remember the time I asked you your sun sign? Duh!

See you on the boards....................Moose

Phoenix

I shall miss you as a moderator, but am gald that you are staying!

january

sniff, sniff!!

I will sure miss you here, AG, especially your sense of humor and unbelieveable insight. You brought such joy and positivity to the forum. Thank you so much for all of your kindness, advice and especially for doing my chart!!

We'll be in very good hands here with Minderwiz... I cannot think of a more perfect new moderator!

Take care of yourself, keep laughing and keep in touch!

love,

~ january

Keslynn

I'll miss you as moderator, AG! But I am terribly glad that you'll be staying around and posting still. You're a great and patient teacher.

:) Kes