March Faeries Seekers Circle

faerylvr

faunabay said:
Uh Oh, now you've done it. My faeries are lining up! They love a good play battle!! hehehe })
You know just as long as everyone ends up on the ground from laughing so much!!!!! ROFL :* :D :*

With you and I both around how could they end up anywhere else... besides if it gets toooo serious our faeries will step it up and then we will all be in trouble :D

faunabay

Serious!! hehe Faeries serious!!! :bugeyed: That's not going to happen.

So when any human gets serious around the fae all sorts of stuff is bound to happen! It could get scary!! :D

I think the fae have been tickling me all day. I've had a great, fun, teasing day today!! Just had a blast here on aeclectic and at home!! :*

faerylvr

faunabay said:
Serious!! hehe Faeries serious!!! :bugeyed: That's not going to happen.

So when any human gets serious around the fae all sorts of stuff is bound to happen! It could get scary!! :D

I think the fae have been tickling me all day. I've had a great, fun, teasing day today!! Just had a blast here on aeclectic and at home!! :*

That is wonderful... it is always so much fun when they are around and they bring out that playful side in us.

thorhammer

Is this silliness the kind of madness that is a direct result of *too* long with the Faeries? :eek: If so, I want in! :D

\m/ Kat

faunabay

thorhammer said:
Is this silliness the kind of madness that is a direct result of *too* long with the Faeries? :eek: If so, I want in! :D

\m/ Kat
I think it's more a type of person who loves the faeries!!! Only the crazy ones get drawn in!!! And you're getting drawn in. What does that say about you thorhammer? **ROFL** })

thorhammer

Oh, I'm silly, don't you worry. A silly soily. That's me. And believe me, soilies can be very, very silly . . . :D

\m/ Kat

faunabay

Obviously!!! (giggling madly with the fae)

Grip Dellabonte

Hello, faerylvr! Thanks for notifying me. Hi, all! Yes, I'm in...:)

Alta

I have changed my mind, and I'll blame it on the faeries. (snickers) Sign me up too please! :heart:

moderndayruth

Marion said:
I have changed my mind, and I'll blame it on the faeries. (snickers) Sign me up too please! :heart:

Bad, bad Faeries! ROFL! :D
Marion, i am so happy you joined :heart: