Crows Eye View Spread

caridwen

I just made this up and it seems quite good so here it is:

In this spread which is the shape of a bird, you envisage a crow with its sharp eyes looking down on you. The crow sees your immediate past, where you are now and your immediate future. Its wings show outside influences one that you know and one that you are not aware off but is present. You can add an additional card because the crow sees far, of something coming your way. Imagine a letter, visitor, news, person, winging its way towards you that crow can see.

***6******
***3******
4**1***5**
***2******

1. Me as I stand now
2. My recent past (last few weeks)
3. My immediate future
4. What I know
5. What I don't know

Optional Card
6. What (good) news is on its way.

Let me know how you get on.:)

prncessjamie

I just made this up and it seems quite good so here it is:

In this spread which is the shape of a bird, you envisage a crow with its sharp eyes looking down on you. The crow sees your immediate past, where you are now and your immediate future. Its wings show outside influences one that you know and one that you are not aware off but is present. You can add an additional card because the crow sees far, of something coming your way. Imagine a letter, visitor, news, person, winging its way towards you that crow can see.

***6******
***3******
4**1***5**
***2******

1. Me as I stand now
2. My recent past (last few weeks)
3. My immediate future
4. What I know
5. What I don't know

Optional Card
6. What (good) news is on its way.

Let me know how you get on.:)

I'm definitely going to try this and let you know how it is!

prncessjamie

I loved this reading.. it was short and straight to the point, and quite accurate too I might add. Thanks for posting!

Lupino

This spread has become one of my core spreads. :) I do one every week, and I love
how it works. It tells me everything I need to know and lets me see how I progress.

Thanks a lot!

caridwen

This spread has become one of my core spreads. :) I do one every week, and I love
how it works. It tells me everything I need to know and lets me see how I progress.

Thanks a lot!

wow:D I'm glad you like it. You've made my day:)

Soaring Eagle

I have found that the Crow's Eye spread is one of my FAVORITES. It is a very good spread that I have really come to rely upon. Although, I don't use card six as optional, but rather as part of the spread. I think it adds so much to the reading.

divinegoddess

This definitely looks like a good spread! I need to...no I want to start using this one :). Thanks for sharing it!

caridwen

I have found that the Crow's Eye spread is one of my FAVORITES. It is a very good spread that I have really come to rely upon. Although, I don't use card six as optional, but rather as part of the spread. I think it adds so much to the reading.

I'm really glad you like the spread and thank you so much for letting me know:D

The reason the additional card or card 6 is counted as optional is because not everyone believes Tarot can predict the future and some believe that everything is subject to change. So it was just an add on as I wanted a spread that let me know what good things were on their way as I was feeling down and wanted good news:D

caridwen

This definitely looks like a good spread! I need to...no I want to start using this one :). Thanks for sharing it!

No problem:) Let me know if it works for you and if you have any feedback:)