Simple Pro/Con Decision Spread

PrincessPaulina

I've expanded my regular "pro/con" quickie spread to include various possibilities, which is helpful when making a decision between several options.

.......[Significator - optional].........
(I almost always use a significator when reading, but of course this practice is a matter of preference.
If you're not against using a significator, choose a card to symbolize the overall issue, and place it at the top of the spread prior to shuffling)

1. Option A
2. Pro in favor of option A
3. Con against option A

4. Option B
5. Pro in favor of option B
3. Con against option B
(You can add more cards in the same pattern for additional, or unconsidered, options)

Note: it is helpful, but not necessary, to note down which option will correspond to which number prior to starting.
For example "Quitting my job = Option A; Keeping my job = Option B"

PrincessPaulina

I've modified this spread to include "likely outcome" positions for each choice.
It has been a tremendously useful, and easy to remember, spread for making decisions -- a basic cornerstone of my tarot practice :)

1. Option A
2. Pro in favor of option A
3. Con against option A
4. Likely outcome

5. Option B
6. Pro in favor of option B
7. Con against option B
8. Likely outcome

(You can add more cards in the same pyramid pattern for additional, or unconsidered, options)

Note: it is helpful, but not necessary, to note down which option will correspond to which "pyramid" prior to starting.
For example "Quitting my job = Option A; Keeping my job = Option B"