Death and the Sun = A Rebirth?

Puffette

Death has shown up in readings I have done about a casual love situation I am in. The Sun has been popping up in the Outcome position in two readings I've done, whereas Death showed up in the Near Future at first, and now it's the "crossing" card in the CC. Even when I randomly draw a card from my deck (cards fanned out) I draw Death!

Is this a signal that the relationship is about to be transformed and we'll see each other in a new light? Or is it time to end things and as a result gain new understanding of myself?

Its difficult to predict an outcome using only majors cards because there's not too much to say.
But usually the sun deals with discoveries and even self-realisations and death with necesary endings/transformations.
In this case something will be revealed and you will be in the situation to make a spring clean whether its a relationship, a job, something about your home or yourself as person/habits.
The only thing is, the change u will be doing its gonna be painful ( the sort of pain that you feel when for example u know a relationship is not working and you take the decision to cut the ties even if it hurts).