Star Card for Sexuality/Sex Appeal?

pdmishh

Hey there, so I didn't use a spread or anything (1 card pull) but I shuffled the cards as to see how X views me sexually- I got the Star. I shuffled again, pretty thoroughly and asked about if X thinks I have sex appeal and I got the Star again!

RWS Deck. To me, I kind of think that maybe he sees me as pure or innocent and out of reach? Then prude came to mind! I don't want to come off that way...but the woman in the card looks comfortable with her own body and seems to have a lot of confidence at the same time- I could also see the card being represented as very sexual.

What are your thoughts?

Puffette

Star as person and energy means that he sees you as someone special but also distant from him. I always look at this card and see just wishful thinking and distance.
Im not sure this card deals with sex unless the person in cause misses having sex with you.
You're there but he cant touch you.
Are u two out of reach somehow? Is there any break in communication?

pdmishh

Star as person and energy means that he sees you as someone special but also distant from him. I always look at this card and see just wishful thinking and distance.
Im not sure this card deals with sex unless the person in cause misses having sex with you.
You're there but he cant touch you.
Are u two out of reach somehow? Is there any break in communication?

Thanks Puffette! Well, we work together and he is higher in position and where we work it's considered an imbalance of power. there have been legal issues in the past with others so we are pretty respectful of each other's boundaries you know? Out of reach does make sense in that aspect.

witchofglass

That definitely sounds like an "out of reach" situation, yeah. I would say that the Star isn't an indication of disinterest in this case, but rather awareness that it has to be relegated to what-ifs (because of the work situation). I wouldn't say it's indicating X thinking you're innocent/prudish at all, but rather that he knows that whatever interest he might have, he's still stuck on earth - that is, within the bounds of what's appropriate for the workplace.

pdmishh

That definitely sounds like an "out of reach" situation, yeah. I would say that the Star isn't an indication of disinterest in this case, but rather awareness that it has to be relegated to what-ifs (because of the work situation). I wouldn't say it's indicating X thinking you're innocent/prudish at all, but rather that he knows that whatever interest he might have, he's still stuck on earth - that is, within the bounds of what's appropriate for the workplace.

definitely true, seems like hes just being more so realistic, youre right!