Tower and Wheel of Fortune in the same reading?

WolfSwan

I think it's interesting that both indicate change, but in very different ways. Tower is abrupt and sudden- unforeseen changes. The Wheel, however, is natural and perhaps unconscious change, to the point that no change is really made as its all part of the wheel and it's turns.

If you don't have the slightest idea what this is in regards to, I can only guess that something will come up that might take you aback. It could be something you take personally, however the wheel is a good thing. I think this means that this was actually a long time coming and some part of you knew that. It's something that ultimately was out of your hands, but you'll get the hang of the change quickly and soon enough it will feel as though nothing changed at all. There are some Tower changes that we feel the effects of for a long time, sometimes the tower changes a lot. But in this case, I see you accepting the changes rather quickly and the effects not felt for very long at all.

This applies to two areas of my life - love and career. Any change would be something that I have known was coming but it would still take me by surprise to have something happen, since things have been stagnant for awhile. That being said it wouldn't take me long to adjust whatever happens!

WolfSwan

Woohoo, is what I have to say to you! Lol, living it right now darl. Like Saskia said, major upheaval that is fated to happen. It is the Universe's kick in the pants, like you said. With good fortune to follow :)

Haha, was it surprising to you? Did you expect it? Did you pull these cards before it happened?

It's nice to see that good fortune follows. I've had a lot of upheaval and there are only two area where I'd be happy for some positive changes - work and love, so hopefully this hits one of them!

yannie

Haha, was it surprising to you? Did you expect it? Did you pull these cards before it happened?

It's nice to see that good fortune follows. I've had a lot of upheaval and there are only two area where I'd be happy for some positive changes - work and love, so hopefully this hits one of them!

Those cards popped up a few times giving me a heads up, yes. I can't say it was surprising or expected, but it felt like a revelation when the moment hit. (I get Judgement a lot with those two cards too.) A revelation that I had to orchestrate my own Tower movement, that imploded my insides. :bugeyed:

WolfSwan

Those cards popped up a few times giving me a heads up, yes. I can't say it was surprising or expected, but it felt like a revelation when the moment hit. (I get Judgement a lot with those two cards too.) A revelation that I had to orchestrate my own Tower movement, that imploded my insides. :bugeyed:

Wow...okay...bracing myself! I've seen Judgement a few times lately! And Death...I'm getting those big transformers...I forgot to write down the other cards but I don't remember them giving me a clue about what it was about anyway. These are the two that stood out and kind blew me away enough to distract me from writing it down. Doh!