10 of Wands Rx - How Someone Sees You Discussion

DreamOutLoud

When I see 10 of wands rx, I think it represents that Person A sees the Person B (the one represented in the card) as an individual as someone who is "on top" of their situation. That they can hold a giant load of work without being overwhelmed and blinded by it as they're trying to execute their plans to finish the tasks at hand. What do you guys think?

TheProphet

The way you read 10 of Wands reversed, is how I read it upright. :) I am more inclined to see the 10 of Wands RX as someone who doesn't want to take their responsibility and is unable to stay on top of things. The person doesn't want to carry their load or perhaps doesn't have the energy or strength to do so.

PAMUYA

Welcome to AT

This card reversed has many possible meanings. It could mean martyr, it could be spinning your wheels, doing everything else but what actually needs to be done, procrastinate, it could also mean you have allowed others to help, or seeking guidance. In any case this ten is near the end of the rope, their energy spent.

DreamOutLoud

Deleted

DreamOutLoud

The way you read 10 of Wands reversed, is how I read it upright. :) I am more inclined to see the 10 of Wands RX as someone who doesn't want to take their responsibility and is unable to stay on top of things. The person doesn't want to carry their load or perhaps doesn't have the energy or strength to do so.

That makes more sense. Now that I've dabbled a bit more in my readings I have come to see that reversed cards are blocked energy, so this interpretation makes more sense. Thank you :)

DreamOutLoud

Welcome to AT

This card reversed has many possible meanings. It could mean martyr, it could be spinning your wheels, doing everything else but what actually needs to be done, procrastinate, it could also mean you have allowed others to help, or seeking guidance. In any case this ten is near the end of the rope, their energy spent.

I really like this. When I first did this reading I was in a kind of haze with my artistic expression and seeking a lot of guidance. I never thought to look at it this way -- and it makes sense they would see me this way. Thanks :)

headincloud

10W rx I see as giving up after struggling with a heavy workload but the relevance is dodgy because huge majority of the time human perception is incorrect so the only thing we can be sure of when asking for a persons perception of us is that it will be wrong within the context of the question IMHO.

For example would this 10W rx simply be how he perceives you straight up? If it were true perhaps he intends to help you assuming benevolence or would it be what he intends to create for you because he wants you out assuming malice? is there any accuracy in his projection whether benevolent or malicious anyway, perhaps this person feels they've been carrying you and so on the possibilities are endless because we can never be sure if what they see is a result of what we are or whether it's their projections or wishes onto us.

When we ask the cards a question the source of alignment is divine truth and the very fact we are humans states we are not yet in line with that so when we ask a question via another persons perception we need to remember the source of alignment shifts to that persons false perception of reality which is fine as long as we're aware of it.

Just because a guy thinks you're the woman of his dreams it doesn't mean that you are but either the cards or readers get blamed after the divorce.