Three of cups and two of cups

re-pete-a

I find it curious that you are failing to mention the "in between card"... it's like something is missing here...and you know it too.

To me, without that special mystery card disclosed, this has a strong flavour of wishful thinking...

The 3 cups and the 2 cups would indicate a connection and as SSN has pointed out, an emotional one...

PeopleWillBeYou

I find it curious that you are failing to mention the "in between card"... it's like something is missing here...and you know it too.

To me, without that special mystery card disclosed, this has a strong flavour of wishful thinking...

The 3 cups and the 2 cups would indicate a connection and as SSN has pointed out, an emotional one...

Are you asking why I cant mention it? I can mention it but I dont know if I can say it. I also pulled more cards in this reading too so its not just 3 cards. I was just wondering why 3 of cups and 2 of cups means in the reading. Or at least know what it meant.

re-pete-a

This section IS about USING Tarot cards...

So your right...it's not YOUR READINGS...Your free to mention the 2 cards and to ask about them...as you did...

Though you did infer that there were two cards...until later...but that's OK ...

Luna's Crone

3 of cups

every time i see that card with actual women on it portrayed on it, feel like i am about to be found out in doing something i shouldn't be doing. such a weird feeling. Love 3 of cups. Don't know why. its been like that since the first time i ever saw a 3 of cups

vipera

i dunno... i actually see the two and 3 of cups in reverse.

like.. hear me out.

everytime 2 of cups comes up i meet a friend. a great friend, a kindred spirit. but just because they have these wonderful qualities doesn't mean that they're the right person for me to date. sometimes you look at these people and you just know that they're not the person. or they come in then fly out quick, usually leaving me with a lesson.

3 of cups though, the woman in the front with her back turned.. you don't know who she is. this comes up for the people i actually do date and when i think about it it suits.

theres my energy, his energy and the 3rd energy is whatever we create together. so to me the 3rd energy is the union, the relationship, the fusion between our two energies. and with the next card being 4 of cups. after the creation of the union/the relationship there's no need for more. there's no need to look someone. you have yourself, your partner, what you have together. you're happy. no need for more.

the 2 of cups is just that. its you. him. you both have cups but it's still slightly separate. there is fatedness involved and all that wonderful stuff. you're suppose to meet this person but you're not necessarily suppose to date them and be with them. they're just suppose to be in your life. for how long? don't know. for what? don't know.

3 of cups is yes. you're creating something. something is confirmed there, ongoing creating is happening.. i mean the 3 women are still dancing! this person is here to stay. so in a relationship reading to me the 3 of cups is actually getting to know each other, dates, time spent together.

Thirteen

I'm more in line with vipera, here. 2 is a connection, but more is needed. 3 is that connection blossoming, bearing fruit. 3/Cups in RWS features a harvest festival where the dancing is occurring, celebration, because of an abundance that will last through the winter. Thus, the 2 is says, "this is promising," and the three says, "it's more than promising, it's abundantly clear!" If you go from 2 on down to 3, however, then what was abundant in the relationship (like say, friendship) is reduced and replaced. Now there is the promise of a different type of relationship, but at the cost of what you knew you had in abundance.

Putting it another way, you and this person turned down the left-hand road and are driving along. But if you go further, you'll stop, back up, and go down the right-hand road. You'll go backward in the relationship in order to take it down a different road.