Lovers rx + Moon = sex crazed?

g2014

Help me out please, when I have seen the lovers rx is a love triangle fuled by sex, but with the moon there is like a darker thing where the person in the middle is so driven by sex they can't see who is who. I dont know.. can someone bring light into this.

headincloud

Guess it could be a love triangle because of the deceit in the moon or it could be the end of a relationship due to deceit on any level, whether there's 2 or 3 involved this is likely an unhealthy relationship and possibly co-depend.

Ace

The Lovers Rx is definitely sex without much future thought. But the Moon is dreams and visions, so one party or the other may have ideas of more to the relationship. If so, I would quash it fast, nothing will come from this but pain if they try for more or assume more is possible.

UNLESS they back off the sex and start TALKING about goals. Which turns the Lovers around to what it really can be. Higher aspirations fulfilled by two together. But that would take backing off and TALKING a LOT.
barb

moon_light

Do you have any more context on the situation? All cards can mean lots of things, which is why we need readers to interpret them. Do you already know it's a three-way relationship or are just solely getting that from the cards?

g2014

Hello Moon,
Here's the context of the situation: Girl goes on a 1st date with guy to a restaurant. The guy behaves like a jerk. Girl was not willing to take the verbal abuse. The date ended with both insulting each other. Guy left the country 2 days later.
Girl comes to me for a reading. Cards told me guy was going to call her from abroad ask her for forgiveness and a 2nd chance.

What the cards said happened within 5 days.

Guy even confessed that he enjoyed the date and can't take her out of his mind. Guy also said he was going to come in christmas to be with her. 3 days later guy stops communication. He didn't block her but just stopped talking to her. That was 1 month ago.

Girl comes to me for a 2nd reading to know whats going on. That's when I got these 2 cards.

I'm coming with the 3 way sexual thing myself from those 2 cards. For me the whole thing doesn't even make sense from day 1.

ana luisa

Sorry to be a bit of a cold shower but the Lovers Rx AND the Moon and what you just said happened, strongly points to a psychological problem. A disturbance, a fear of commitment that is not a consequence of your ordinary shyness or lack of social interaction. It goes deeper, it is pathological ... sometimes, the Moon points to that.
If I were your sitter, I would steer away from him. Being abused on your first date should be enough.

g2014

No Ana Luisa that's not a cold shower haha (well maybe for the sitter is). I think you're right, maybe he has a personality disorder, like bipolar or something.

Since the guy is a lunatic and mentally unstable I thought hmmm he backed off but maybe he could return with some kind of crazy romantic triangle.
But yeah maybe the cards were pointing out at something which already happened and that's the closure for her.
Thanks a lot.

g2014

Guess it could be a love triangle because of the deceit in the moon or it could be the end of a relationship due to deceit on any level, whether there's 2 or 3 involved this is likely an unhealthy relationship and possibly co-depend.

If I remember correctly this guy was still in love with his ex so there was some deceit in the equation.

g2014

If I remember correctly this guy was still in love with his ex so there was some co-dependency with the ex.

g2014

The Lovers Rx is definitely sex without much future thought. But the Moon is dreams and visions, so one party or the other may have ideas of more to the relationship. If so, I would quash it fast, nothing will come from this but pain if they try for more or assume more is possible.

UNLESS they back off the sex and start TALKING about goals. Which turns the Lovers around to what it really can be. Higher aspirations fulfilled by two together. But that would take backing off and TALKING a LOT.
barb

Nothing came out of it, they never did the whole TALKING a lot. The guy was really disturbed , so I think you were right only pain was in there for her.