6 of cups reversed

hermit-IX

i did some readings for people and got the 6 of cups reversed a couple of times.

i wasn't really sure what to tell them.

i told them that it means that it's going to the past, but in a more negative sense. and where exes were concerned i told them i don't think they should go through with it.

but what if i was wrong

i'm thinking maybe the reversed is a more direct reunion. So upright you're fanasising about the past..whereas when reversed the past is actually becoming a more concrete present

what do you guys think?

any experiance?

PAMUYA

It is holding onto the past not being able to let go. Stuck in the past. It could be acting out in a child like manner. I see it more as unfinished business, something needs to be faced before moving on, this could be holding you back. It depends on the question and surrounding cards.

hermit-IX

It is holding onto the past not being able to let go. Stuck in the past. It could be acting out in a child like manner. I see it more as unfinished business, something needs to be faced before moving on, this could be holding you back. It depends on the question and surrounding cards.

good..that's what i told them

hermit-IX

anyone else think other wise

Sunbrook

The only other possibility that's likely is that the rx represents a blocked, rather than traditionally reversed card. I'd read blocked six of cups as avoiding, or denying the past, avoiding an element of an old relationship that needs to be worked through, or a need to make things right with a person who meant alot to you at one time. It could be for the other persons sake, and not yours. Six is the number of harmony, and I see it as a positive card, even revered. It would depend on other cards whether I'd read the six of cups as blocked, rather than reversed.

Puffette

i did some readings for people and got the 6 of cups reversed a couple of times.

i wasn't really sure what to tell them.

i told them that it means that it's going to the past, but in a more negative sense. and where exes were concerned i told them i don't think they should go through with it.

but what if i was wrong

i'm thinking maybe the reversed is a more direct reunion. So upright you're fanasising about the past..whereas when reversed the past is actually becoming a more concrete present

what do you guys think?

any experiance?

Im not good at interpreting cards in reversed but i remember i once juggled with the reversals time ago and had this particular card for somebody. It means -being stuck in the past-
The person represented by this card has a sort of fixation for what or how things used to be in their past which means they cannot go or conceive any future for them because they look always behind and judge. Good or worse,the past in here has an important role because it shows that one can get scarred for life due to an experience of some sort.
The positivism is missing from this card in reversed..there's no hope,no forgiveness..Only rancor and memories,prejudices,a feeling of being lost in time and with no luck ahead.
Pretty miserable because it shows often when one cannot let go an ex flame as example and judges the potential partners in accordance with the ex and how their relationship was.