The Tower in love readings for single people

mary_leo

Well I think it's never too late to anything. Maybe you're tired and a little hopeless and the tower could mean a surprising change. Maybe someone you've never imagined might just light up everything.
Whatever comes, I really hope it is something that'll make you deeply happy 😊

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

Grizabella

It's always good to take into consideration the fact that the image on a lot of Tower cards shows people wearing crowns who are thrown out of their ivory towers into the mud, so unless it's a reversed Tower, I've very seldom seen it mean anything very good. The picture usually shows a lightning bolt as being what causes them to be thrown out, so it's not something that could have been foreseen.

I don't do love readings for myself. In fact, I don't usually read for myself at all about anything, but if I did, that would be my experience to go on for myself, too.

yannie

Thank you, mary_leo, for your kind and positive words :)

Grizabella, people wearing crowns thrown out of their ivory towers - I LIKE what that image represents!

I may have gone through a levelling experience, but my tower experience hasn't been negative. Looking back, I am truly thankful for every hardship, every challenge that has come my way, and for how I've managed all of them. I may be starting from Ground Zero, but it's on another, higher, level.

hulpster

Hi yannie, a couple of experiences I have had are: the Tower came up for me prior to going on a first date with a guy who I met online. It ended up meaning that I was pleasantly surprised by him. His photos didn't do him justice and I was more attracted than I thought I would be after meeting. The second example is that this card came up about how things will progress with a guy I'm interested in over Dec - Jan. It ended up being that i bumped into him unexpectedly at an event. From these experiences I generally see Tower as a surprise or something unexpected. But I don't generally assign a negative interpretation to this card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yannie

Hi yannie, a couple of experiences I have had are: the Tower came up for me prior to going on a first date with a guy who I met online. It ended up meaning that I was pleasantly surprised by him. His photos didn't do him justice and I was more attracted than I thought I would be after meeting. The second example is that this card came up about how things will progress with a guy I'm interested in over Dec - Jan. It ended up being that i bumped into him unexpectedly at an event. From these experiences I generally see Tower as a surprise or something unexpected. But I don't generally assign a negative interpretation to this card.

Well these experiences seem rather mundane given the earth-shattering reputation of the Tower :) While I don't have a Tower love situation to speak of (yet), my non-romantic tower experience has been a prolonged and profound one. So much so that I expect the same gravity love-wise.

It's left me with very uncompromising expectations of my man. & I expect my expectations to be unmeetable:laugh:

mahafrins

Well Yanni tower is come up for a post break up relationship for someone and i am as Stumped as u are cause they broke up and now are single and yet their relationship is symbolised by tower..
For a single person tower is difficulty finding someone as you have predefined goals like a base structure like in tower. In fact tower for me is lonelyness and not a good moment... However positively it could me an aha moment where a sudden loss or a problem takes u to your mate but in my experience it signifies finding a mate as very trying and tough also to change ur search criteria..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

yannie

Well Yanni tower is come up for a post break up relationship for someone and i am as Stumped as u are cause they broke up and now are single and yet their relationship is symbolised by tower..
For a single person tower is difficulty finding someone as you have predefined goals like a base structure like in tower. In fact tower for me is lonelyness and not a good moment... However positively it could me an aha moment where a sudden loss or a problem takes u to your mate but in my experience it signifies finding a mate as very trying and tough also to change ur search criteria..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

So to you the tower is loneliness, difficulty in "finding" someone, and your perspective is from someone who is searching for a "mate" :)

mahafrins

So to you the tower is loneliness, difficulty in "finding" someone, and your perspective is from someone who is searching for a "mate" :)

righto.. u got it

CosmicTarot

This will be my first post on the forum so: Hi there, everyone!

I thought it was interesting to see this thread since I just got Tower in the outcome position in a love reading and I’m VERY single.

Tower has such negative connotations and I wish I could have gotten a clarifier to discern what sort of upheaval the card speaks of in terms of my love life. I saw someone mention Love At First Sight and I would definitely agree if it was paired with Lovers or Ace of Cups, but on its own it can be anything really that causes a minor or huge earthquake in your life.

Personally, I wouldn’t read it as a loneliness or isolation card, as mahafrins suggests (but we all have different interpretations and experiences with the cards). I wouldn’t be so certain that it always speaks about a negative event either, even though, as Grizabella says, it shows people wearing crowns being thrown out of their ivory tower. To me, this very fact, just symbolizes that the status quo is being challenged; a paradigm shift. If the current situation is dissatisfying it could very well be a positive event.

Hence, I would probably read it as a sudden event or a major transformation. It could be good or bad, but without a clarifier it’s nearly impossible to determine the effect. Yet, if you follow the theory of a paradigm shift it would depend upon the querent's present situation. If you're unsatisfied being single, it could possibly speak about a person coming into your life and challenging the status quo of "singlehood".

@rtemouri

This will be my first post on the forum so: Hi there, everyone!

I thought it was interesting to see this thread since I just got Tower in the outcome position in a love reading and I’m VERY single.

Tower has such negative connotations and I wish I could have gotten a clarifier to discern what sort of upheaval the card speaks of in terms of my love life. I saw someone mention Love At First Sight and I would definitely agree if it was paired with Lovers or Ace of Cups, but on its own it can be anything really that causes a minor or huge earthquake in your life.

Personally, I wouldn’t read it as a loneliness or isolation card, as mahafrins suggests (but we all have different interpretations and experiences with the cards). I wouldn’t be so certain that it always speaks about a negative event either, even though, as Grizabella says, it shows people wearing crowns being thrown out of their ivory tower. To me, this very fact, just symbolizes that the status quo is being challenged; a paradigm shift. If the current situation is dissatisfying it could very well be a positive event.

Hence, I would probably read it as a sudden event or a major transformation. It could be good or bad, but without a clarifier it’s nearly impossible to determine the effect. Yet, if you follow the theory of a paradigm shift it would depend upon the querent's present situation. If you're unsatisfied being single, it could possibly speak about a person coming into your life and challenging the status quo of "singlehood".
That is a very nice analysis cosmictarot!and welcome :)