Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Padma

Tomorrow we head into the final week of the Kickstarter ...

In gratitude that it has exceeded the goal, I am planning to add subtle touches of metallic silver ink in a few places on the card backs. I've also upgraded the card stock to be slightly thicker than that used for the Tabula Mundi Majors sets and the Rosetta. I also plan to do some sort of special touch only for Kickstarter backers.

Sounds great! Thanks so much - I am so excited! When do you think they would be ready to ship, Babalon? (can't wait!)

Babalon Jones

Sounds great! Thanks so much - I am so excited! When do you think they would be ready to ship, Babalon? (can't wait!)

Aug 6th, and...I can tell you the exact time too for the ceremonial first deck, come hell or high water :)

earthair, your idea of doing standard size color majors is interesting, but I have to say it probably is not practical for this launch since I already have the extra large color majors available and plan to do the complete 78 card color standard size in 2016 or 2017 at the latest, assuming I can paint them all that fast. I understand that some don't read with black and white decks, and I do get it in a way as I know that color adds an emotive layer, but I love b/w decks too, as that has a different "focus" of the energy for me, more towards the content and symbols, if that makes sense.

BodhiSeed

Aug 6th, and...I can tell you the exact time too for the ceremonial first deck, come hell or high water :)

I will NOT squeal...I will not squeal... I will... oh what the hell. (Runs outdoors to let loose so as not to give the cats a heart attack.):laugh:

Deoiridh

Tomorrow we head into the final week of the Kickstarter ...

In gratitude that it has exceeded the goal, I am planning to add subtle touches of metallic silver ink in a few places on the card backs. I've also upgraded the card stock to be slightly thicker than that used for the Tabula Mundi Majors sets and the Rosetta. I also plan to do some sort of special touch only for Kickstarter backers.

So if I want to do a stretch goal, that leaves either upgrading the boxes from tuckboxes to something more substantial (if my printers can provide that style of box; I have an inquiry pending. or if not, if I find another vendor who can) or adding a little white book for those who did not choose to get the full size book. I'd like to do both. If anyone has thoughts on this or other ideas, let me know asap, before the Kickstarter closes!

Ohhh, my goodness, how exciting! LWB, for sure. Ummm, silver gilt edging? *closes eyes, holds breath, crosses fingers*

Babalon Jones

Ok, exciting developments in the 11th hour.
sturdy boxes, like jewelry boxes, black with a silver foil imprint design are being developed
getting samples soon
happy because I really wanted the hardy boxes instead of a tuckbox!

plus, the book is in the edit stage, and is substantial and has I think some new ideas in it

and I hope to get a deck sample soon

Now that merc retro is over things are moving!

anyway we are in the final two days of the Tabula Mundi Kickstart as it ends in the wee hours of 4 AM EST Monday morn. So this weekend is the last chance to get in on it and/or upgrade or choose a second pledge via email.

The Happy Squirrel

Yay! I added a second pledge via email (Kickstarter won't let you pledge for two reward packs, so you can only do one. But each reward pack can contain numerous variety of rewards).

Babalon Jones

Tabula Mundi Nox et Lux is shipping out tomorrow AM

Well, the majority of the Kickstarter rewards are all packed up and going to the post office tomorrow morning. My rural post office won't know what hit em! I still have around 30 to pack up and ship, but those will get out by the end of tomorrow or possibly Friday morning. I really tried to finish them all by today, but ran out of steam. But they will all be packed by August 6th as promised. Some orders got an email tracking confirm already (international I think did) when the label was created and others will get one when the post office scans them tomorrow morning or thereafter (US orders). So do not fret if you do not yet have an email. You will by Friday morning at the latest and maybe Thursday afternoon. Unless you are one if the handful who never filled out your address survey who hasn't seen my emails!

Anyone who missed it, web store will have a listing up tomorrow morning just before seven AM Eastern time. if you buy one it will be in the que after the others...but since I am detemined they are all going tomorrow it won't be long.

Boy am I beat! It was/is a lot for one person to do. But my art studio/assembly line/shipping department room is so piled with boxes, decks, books and supplies I can barely move in there. No one else but the dog can fit, and he barely can. I was crowding the poor boy out, he did not know what the heck was going on except more stupid human seemingly pointless activity!

illyria

Well, the majority of the Kickstarter rewards are all packed up and going to the post office tomorrow morning. My rural post office won't know what hit em! I still have around 30 to pack up and ship, but those will get out by the end of tomorrow or possibly Friday morning. I really tried to finish them all by today, but ran out of steam. But they will all be packed by August 6th as promised. Some orders got an email tracking confirm already (international I think did) when the label was created and others will get one when the post office scans them tomorrow morning or thereafter (US orders). So do not fret if you do not yet have an email. You will by Friday morning at the latest and maybe Thursday afternoon. Unless you are one if the handful who never filled out your address survey who hasn't seen my emails!

Anyone who missed it, web store will have a listing up tomorrow morning just before seven AM Eastern time. if you buy one it will be in the que after the others...but since I am detemined they are all going tomorrow it won't be long.

Boy am I beat! It was/is a lot for one person to do. But my art studio/assembly line/shipping department room is so piled with boxes, decks, books and supplies I can barely move in there. No one else but the dog can fit, and he barely can. I was crowding the poor boy out, he did not know what the heck was going on except more stupid human seemingly pointless activity!

Oh, wow! I'm so excited to receive mine! You're such a trooper, and I'm sending you lots of proud and happy hugs.

Deoiridh

You're a ROCK STAR!!! I'm so excited I can scarcely keep still!

Babalon Jones

And I'm spent...

...(to quote Austin Powers, haha)

Thanks you guys for your kindness.

Just got back from dropping off the last of them at the post office. All of the Kickstarter rewards have now shipped, except for six people who didn't respond to the survey yet.

So, Elvis has left the building :cool4: Some of you may get these in a day or two, or at most three days (if in the US) as they all shipped Priority. And I packed them ridiculously well, especially the deck book combos and multi deck combos, some of you will laugh when you see how packed they are, like a turducken, haha. And boy was I glad when I saw the post office workers dumping them all willy nilly into a giant bin!

Now to address the disaster left behind...

I sure hope everyone is happy with what they get!