What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

EmpyreanKnight

Now you are a cool kid :)

Thanks, Falcor! Having it in my hands reminds me of my Camelot phase lol. I'll definitely tackle this baby once I can give it the time and focus it deserves.

Tarot dance

...awaiting delivery of the Rabbit Tarot.....

CharlotteK

Abandoned shopping basket when I saw what the shipping to UK was for Starchild Akashic. Instead I have saved my wallet with a second copy of Radiant Rider Waite for trimming after I butchered the first one, the Good Tarot and an old used copy of Stuart Kaplan's book to go with the IJJ Swiss.

Wulfrun

I ordered the Trevisan Crystal Tarot (love the Spanish-style minors!) and also Jane Struthers' Destiny Tarot. I got both really cheap (the Destiny was under a fiver!) I intend to cut the borders off the Destiny though if that's possible because they're jumbo cards apparently and I find them a tad difficult to shuffle.

Spiffo

Just snaffled two utter bargains on eBay and I'm feeling quite happy.

1 the full sized original 1983 Way of Cartouche cards and
2 the very rare promotional poker sized Way of Cartouche cards used in '83 for shop displays and promo events.

And I can't believe I got both sets for under Au$40.

I had a set of Murry Hope's Cartouche cards and book way back when and used to use them in conjunction with Tarot. Year before last I tracked down a modest priced copy of the set, but now I have a spare and a cool poker sized version.

eBay can be ridiculous with its prices sometimes, but there are bargains.

So if you're searching for an OOP deck, don't give up, you just never know. X

EmpyreanKnight

The Mystical Tarot shall be here in 3 days or less. Finally!

CharlotteK

Barbara Walker in a Tin and the Halloween Tarot kit. Stepping away from online bookshops right now!

trixeebelle

I am EAGERLY anticipating getting my Ophidia Rosa deck from Leila & Olive. I think it is shipping today and I can't wait.

EmpyreanKnight

Barbara Walker in a Tin and the Halloween Tarot kit. Stepping away from online bookshops right now!

That's quite a gruesome twosome, CharlotteK. I hope you enjoy the Barbara Walker. :)

LadyMedusa

Ghost Tarot and the matching journal book. :grin: