Chariot as outcome

Emsie

What can the Chariot in this position mean in the context of love?

I think it can mean things starting to gain speed, but at the same time maybe moving on?

What do you think? :)

earthmama

I've always seen this card as a very positive one, with movement, but also emotional stability and perseverance within the relationship. So, I see it as moving into a period where the relationship is strong and steady, emotions are controlled but still loving, and there is a lot of potential for a lasting, happy relationship. But this is a water card/Cancer and the emotions and relationship have to be tended to and cared for, otherwise it can move quickly in the opposite direction. But I see it as moving toward something very positive.

Emsie

I've always seen this card as a very positive one, with movement, but also emotional stability and perseverance within the relationship. So, I see it as moving into a period where the relationship is strong and steady, emotions are controlled but still loving, and there is a lot of potential for a lasting, happy relationship. But this is a water card/Cancer and the emotions and relationship have to be tended to and cared for, otherwise it can move quickly in the opposite direction. But I see it as moving toward something very positive.

It was clarified by the Page of Wands, so could it mean that things will begin to move?

My other bet is moving towards new things and beginnings.

starchaser1277

When I see this card I relate it to cancer the crab, hard shell to protect the soft inners. So I'm wondering if either of you will keep a hard exterior to protect the self. I also relate this card to hard run victory, like someone is the driving force to the relationship to steer it in the right direction. Is one of you putting a lot of work to make this relationship work? This to me is a very powerful card as an outcome.

WalesWoman

I usually interpret the Chariot as the using the force of will to make things move, especially if they are stuck and going nowhere or going in opposite directions, getting things on track, not veering one way or another. It's usually successfully doing that.

Page of Wands...uhm... youthful spark, but could be premature... moving too quickly because that's what you want or where you want it to go, basically forcing an action before it's ready.

My guess this would be of a sexual nature.

earthmama

It was clarified by the Page of Wands, so could it mean that things will begin to move?

My other bet is moving towards new things and beginnings.

Yes, definitely, but proceed with care and try to take it slow. The fire of the Page and the water of the Chariot aren't happy together... I would say there is going to be a move to new beginnings, but be cautious about feelings. The Page/Wands can be immature and hasty and he's quick to disregard the feelings of others. He can be intolerant and feel like the other party is being too needy or emotional (like a big baby...and Cancers/Chariot can definitely be big babies! ;) )...so make sure you are open emotionally and really try to encourage feelings without judging them, otherwise the feelings will retreat and the Chariot will be headed in a different direction.

Sagittarius85

I don't love this card.

When it popped up as outcome card in love questions it was always a warning signal that I had to control my feelings, and I needed all of my self-discipline not to humble myself, because it was clear to me that the man's intentions were questionable.

But I got the same card when the man controlled his feelings towards me beacuse of uneasy circumstances.

All in all, it never meant "happy end" in my case.