Death and Tower as actions...??

Sagittarius85

How would you interpret the Death and the Tower cards as actions?

I got these cards in the same reading.

A's action towards B: Death
B's action towards A: Tower

It was part of a love reading, the parties are not together, but they like each other.
(Edit**: It is presumably a mutual affection, but we don't know A's feelings very well.)

Will B cause suffering to A...? Or will B do something which will urge A to change..?

They are not very happy cards...... I am confused. :O

Thank you in advance!

WolfSwan

Actually these are two of my favourite cards :)

Death is transformation. So it could indicate that A is undertaking a massive transformation and will let go of past way of doing things as the relationship begins. Given they aren't in a relationship, a change could be towards a relationship.

Tower is another change, but more dramatic. It's tearing down old walls and false beliefs, it's release from the imprisonment that kept you in a certain pattern that no longer was in your highest and best interest. This card could indicate B will shake up A's world. Or that the false beliefs built up by B will come crashing down as the relationship begins and things move into another stage.

Just my 2 cents worth :)

Sagittarius85

Death is transformation. So it could indicate that A is undertaking a massive transformation and will let go of past way of doing things as the relationship begins. Given they aren't in a relationship, a change could be towards a relationship.

Tower is another change, but more dramatic. It's tearing down old walls and false beliefs, it's release from the imprisonment that kept you in a certain pattern that no longer was in your highest and best interest. This card could indicate B will shake up A's world. Or that the false beliefs built up by B will come crashing down as the relationship begins and things move into another stage.

Thank you, I like your enthusiasm! :D

To tell the truth, I draw a "sum up" card as well, and it was the Queen of Swords.
In the reading "B" is the woman, "A" is the man. That's why I think that "B" will cause suffering to "A". "B" will change her mind, e.g. she will decide not to pursue anything with "B", because she thinks "A" is not a relationship material, or things like that....

What do you think? :)

WolfSwan

Thank you, I like your enthusiasm! :D

To tell the truth, I draw a "sum up" card as well, and it was the Queen of Swords.
In the reading "B" is the woman, "A" is the man. That's why I think that "B" will cause suffering to "A". "B" will change her mind, e.g. she will decide not to pursue anything with "B", because she thinks "A" is not a relationship material, or things like that....

What do you think? :)

Queen of Swords is a logical thinker. She doesn't change her mind on a whim. Everything is weighed up and considered. She is strong and well centred in the mind. She could use more emotional flexibility and may be harsh when she speaks the truth at times, but this is the extent of it. I think once she makes up her mind, she sticks to it and it's hard to sway her.

Sagittarius85

Queen of Swords

Queen of Swords is a logical thinker. She doesn't change her mind on a whim. Everything is weighed up and considered. She is strong and well centred in the mind. She could use more emotional flexibility and may be harsh when she speaks the truth at times, but this is the extent of it. I think once she makes up her mind, she sticks to it and it's hard to sway her.

You must be right! :)

Then how would you interpret the Queen of Swords with these cards? Will "B" say or do a meaningful, forceful, provocative thing, which will shake B's world..?

Edit *** Ohh, yes, sorry, this was your first thought as well. I have just caught sight of repeating you ;)

But, do you still consider it as a "happy" thing...?

Sagittarius85

FEEDBACK

It was a simple story....

"B" tried to get in touch with "A", she sent him friendly messages, but A's responses were disinterested and cool, his attitude changed, and he didn's show interest anymore (Death).

B felt very-very diappointed and sad for a few days, and after that she decided not to pursue anything with this guy (Tower).

As WolfSwan has written: "It's tearing down old walls and false beliefs, it's release from the imprisonment that kept you in a certain pattern that no longer was in your highest and best interest."

This is what happened exactly. :)

The summarizing card was the Queen of Swords which describe B's new attitude very well.

Absynthe

How would you interpret the Death and the Tower cards as actions?

I got these cards in the same reading.

It was part of a love reading, the parties are not together, but they like each other.
Thank you in advance!

Interesting cards. I would say A will act as though they're oblivious to the situation which may inspire the death experience in B. And B will not act along with expectations, causing A to experience a tower moment. Oops! Just realised that you were posting a followup to an old thread.

Sagittarius85

Interesting cards. I would say A will act as though they're oblivious to the situation which may inspire the death experience in B. And B will not act along with expectations, causing A to experience a tower moment. Oops! Just realised that you were posting a followup to an old thread.

Thank you. :) Actually, B experienced the feelings symbolized by the Tower. :)