Pagan tarot - uusi

Amberjune

It looks a remarkable deck. Has anyone bought it in the UK? I would be interested to know how long it took to arrive and whether it incurred customs charges.

Patrick

I am also not in the UK (on the mainland ;-)) but,
the deck arrived within a week, I did pay customs and due to the customs office inability to figure out the shipping costs=> they wrote to me and I had to provide them with the receipt, for which they charged extra.

I am very happy to have this deck and don't mind the extra cost.

ayuryogini

I just recently "discovered" this deck. I don't know how it wasn't on my radar, but I immediately ordered it, and based on what I'm reading here, and how magnetized I was to the deck when I saw it on-line (here, tumblr, uusi.com and the Kickstarter page) I can hardly wait for it to arrive.

I was sad to see that they no longer have the companion book or those gorgeous cypress boxes.

starlightexp

I just recently "discovered" this deck. I don't know how it wasn't on my radar, but I immediately ordered it, and based on what I'm reading here, and how magnetized I was to the deck when I saw it on-line (here, tumblr, uusi.com and the Kickstarter page) I can hardly wait for it to arrive.

I was sad to see that they no longer have the companion book or those gorgeous cypress boxes.

The book, I believe, is coming back out. The boxes were a kickstarter thing along with the 24k gold edged deck.

ayuryogini

The book, I believe, is coming back out. The boxes were a kickstarter thing along with the 24k gold edged deck.

Thanks for the info, starlightexp, I'll be watching for the book.

Essjay

The book is back in stock today.

rylla

Wondering if someone ordered the Redwood Deck/Card Stand and if you got it (mine did not arrive yet :( )

rylla

Wondering if someone ordered the Redwood Deck/Card Stand and if you got it (mine did not arrive yet :( )

I contacted them, they are very friendly and have an excellent costumer service! A pleasure to have a deck from such nice people! Now I love my POT deck even more!

theEnigma

Anyone else still waiting on them fulfill items from their kickstarter? They've told me they have shipped items on three separate occasions only to not have the items arrive.

starlightexp

Anyone else still waiting on them fulfill items from their kickstarter? They've told me they have shipped items on three separate occasions only to not have the items arrive.

So far no issues. I even got the guilted deck no prob.

theEnigma

I'm not sure why they keep lying or at the very best misleading me then... why tell someone they are putting their items in the post tomorrow and still nothing months later? This has by far been the worst encounter I've had with a tarot artist... or artist period. I'm very wary of giving them any more money and kind of regret backing Eros having had this much trouble getting my rewards I've paid for.