Pagan Tarot Book?

GreenFlame

A few days ago I purchased Gina M. Pace's Pagan Tarot, unfortunately my local book-shop thing only carried the deck, not the book..now i'm kinda sad because i can see the meaning might be different, but i have no book to learn those meanings from...anyone have a link to the explanations in the book?or to a pdf/epub of the book?
I'd order it from amazon but since I'm not from the US I don't really like ordering things from other countries because most of the time they don't come..xD

AJ

have you tried the Book Depository? Free shipping anywhere in the world I think.

Most of Lo Scarabeo's decks are this way, based in standard RWS meanings but just far enough off to make you have to think. It is just something you learn to love about their decks.

rwcarter

The deck does come with a LWB. I do have the companion book, but don't remember if it delves substantially any deeper into the deck than the LWB does.

GreenFlame

The deck does come with a LWB. I do have the companion book, but don't remember if it delves substantially any deeper into the deck than the LWB does.

So the little book thing that comes in the deck is enough?oh good, i was worried that it isnt because everywhere i see the deck its acompanied by that book..so i tought thats the "way to go" with this deck xD
Thanks for clearing that up :3

donnalee

I have deck and book, and find the book gives little stories for each card that illustrate the concept: 'our witch' does this or that, and the last paragraph talks more about the card meaning in general. I think it is worth having if you can get it. The court cards are very different, I think, and the LWB does say 'the essence of things' for elemental of pentacles, and the big book has a full page about gnomes and their lore, and that this card means someone with a deep affinity for animals etc., and that it can stand for a message about finance, health, completed project, etc., none of which is really mentioned in the LBW. I find it interesting to see the more in-depth material, but I do not know where you can get it online, since it's an actual book and hence copyrighted etc. I am puzzled about the seven of swords: LWB which you have talks about accepting the unexpected etc., and the big book talks about how it's 'a reminder sometimes good things just happen', that magic happens and things work out unexpectedly well--I would think that 'sometimes good things just happen' could have been in the LBW too without wasting space. Good luck finding a copy if you want it!

gregory

I think if you email Lo Scarabeo they may be able to help.