Feeling 25
Judging 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

according to Keirsey.com a Guardian/Protector & i'm just fine with that :)

JBerry

How rare to be one of many!

I test as INFJ and have always felt good about it.

tarotcognito

JBerry said:
I test as INFJ and have always felt good about it.
LMAO!!

I wasn't surprised at all to see that most of the people who took the poll are INs. Makes total sense.

I'm an irreverent, eccentric and moderately insane INTP who is totally, wholeheartedly and otherwise unabashedly anal retentive about correct spelling. You wouldn't believe how often I review a post just to make sure I haven't misspelled something or put a #$%# comma in the wrong place.

Sad.

Morwenna

Canadian Girl said:
LMAO!!

I wasn't surprised at all to see that most of the people who took the poll are INs. Makes total sense.

I'm an irreverent, eccentric and moderately insane INTP who is totally, wholeheartedly and otherwise unabashedly anal retentive about correct spelling. You wouldn't believe how often I review a post just to make sure I haven't misspelled something or put a #$%# comma in the wrong place.

Sad.

Boy, can I relate to that! I even go back and edit posts if I've mistyped a punctuation mark. (I was an English major...)

In spite of coming up F most of the time, I've always had a definite T side. But that doesn't come up in tests somehow; I just recognize it in myself by descriptions.

EoMg

No surprise that INFs predominate a forum like this one! It really says something that such a tiny part of the overall population like INFP makes up such a large part of this community.

Teheuti

I just checked out a whole bunch of MBTI polls around the internet, and surprise, surprise - in ALL of them the INs came out in the majority! This is totally opposed to the supposed spread of types in the general population.

There are several possibilities for this:
- the tests to determine the US average were totally faked
- the population drawn from was not at all typical
- people who spend time on computer forums and respond to polls in ALL FIELDS are overwhelmingly INs.

What do you think?

EoMg

Interesting... can you give some links to polls you looked at, and link(s) to the supposed spread? Now I'm curious!

Teheuti said:
I just checked out a whole bunch of MBTI polls around the internet, and surprise, surprise - in ALL of them the INs came out in the majority! This is totally opposed to the supposed spread of types in the general population.

There are several possibilities for this:
- the tests to determine the US average were totally faked
- the population drawn from was not at all typical
- people who spend time on computer forums and respond to polls in ALL FIELDS are overwhelmingly INs.

What do you think?

Patrick Booker

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
67 50 50 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

So it looks like I am fairly typical of people who post on forums like this.

I always obsessively correct grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors in my posts on any forum (and anywhere else, for that matter). It really matters to me. I am pretty sure I have mild OCD - I never trust myself to have switched off lights or gas, and need to check several times, for instance. I am an obsessive collector - of Tarot decks and many other things as well. And I like to keep objects arranged in the same way in my house.

Patrick