Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

The Dreamer

Another thread about this:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49979

I consistently come up as INTJ.

I think some, however, are "ambiverts" rather than well defined introverts or extroverts. Also, some are close on the other functions, enough for those to be less predictive for them, yet for others they are very predictive.

MBTI is one thing, but I prefer it combined with the enneagram
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=38842 and instinctual variant stackings http://tinyurl.com/g4wa7 (and a few other things) for a more enlightening and dynamic picture.

The purpose of a typing "box" is not to keep a person in it, but to understand the box which they already tend to keep themselves in- how they move within it, how they use their will within the set of variables they have as a given, and within the variables they create themselves. People do have preference differences in their handling of these variables, be they choice based, biologically based, or spiritually based (or all of the above and/or something else). It's about trying to break down the complex patterns to get to the roots of things, not just through labeling, but through observing- being open to seeing behavior in light of the question of motivation; and seeing the different outcomes which can come from motivations. And (in my view) taking special note of the exceptions and what may cause them.

mnemosyne7

I "voted" INTJ, though I am a borderline FP now. I was a very strong INTJ throughout my highschool and college years. I had a child 13 years ago, and was tested about three years ago through a program at work. Wonder of wonders - thought there was no way this stuff could change, but the last two items have drifted verry close to the center. Life-changing event - changed the way that I processed information and the way I manifest - go figure. I'm sure it was a slow drift, but I can see it now that I look back on the last few years.

Mnem

firecatpickles

I am an Inspector Guardian like Queen Elizabeth and Harry Truman.

K:spade:K

tmgrl2

INFJ...with the Judgment at 1 %, the Feeling at 75%, Intuitive at 50%
and Introvert, 33%.

t

Sushi

Intp 11% 67% 67% 56%

Hushdwhisper

Your Type is

INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %
95 75 50 67

The last time I took this test was over 10 years ago and nothing has changed...not sure I'd want it to.

Owl Song

I'm an INFP. I don't remember what the exact percentages were; I took the MBTI years ago. I do recall that my Feeling percentage was quite high. I was borderline on the P/J function but scored slightly higher for Perception.

When I took the test, I was one of the only INFPs...but here we're in abundance! Not surprising this type is drawn to the symbolic imagery and mysticism of the Tarot.

yummymallow

I've rather well versed in the system of MBTI for quite some time now, and I always get a warm feeling when I see it in unexpected places, like here. Once I think about it, it makes since, at least seeing that there are 16 court cards. I was also humored that I was able to correctly guess that the majority type here would be INFP, my second guess being INFJ. I am an ENFP, and I didn't think it'd make much of a difference, but I've noticed that a lot of people just like to read Tarot for themselves, and I actively want to go out, show my friends, read for them, plan who I think would go well with what deck, etc. But it seems the Introvered iNtuitives rule this forum!

I did the test again for fun, it was kind of hard because I know the theory well enough that I knew what each question was judging, so I tried my best to be impartial and not tailor it to an ENFP, but still got ENFP. Then again, the theory is that you're never supposed to change, just become closer to moderate. Here are my percents if anyone is interested:

Your Type is
ENFP
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
33 88 62 11

I've become less Extraverted and Percieving over the years, I think I've become less Feeling than the test says I am, and I will always be extremely iNtuitive.

TenOfSwords

I took it and answered completely casually, by reflex and got iNFj thrown at me with high preferences... Reading about it was like being undressed mentally. lol

Really interesting that nearly half of the respondents are iNFp or iNFj considering that they should only account for 2-3% of the overall population (varies a bit depending on where you look)... massive overrepresentation.